Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Wont even matter with the demand.. nobody even likes 270's :lol:

I've filled out so many raffles I've forgetten and know I probably missed a bunch others too.

I like em.

tenor.gif

But we all know those who don't like em are still gonna try for em :lol:

Still wondering when they going to ship those shirts from the Fortnite event, we going on 2 months, at least send the people an email or something.....smh
barely (not even) been a month.(said 4-6 on item page and confirmation email) the dolls and gun don’t ship until october
Still got 2 weeks technically

As a long time travis’ order-er shirts and hoodies normal ship out by week 5

barely (not even) been a month.(said 4-6 on item page and confirmation email) the dolls and gun don’t ship until october
Still got 2 weeks technically

As a long time travis’ order-er shirts and hoodies normal ship out by week 5
Maybe it just seem that long since we all locked up.
Just checked and I placed the order on April 23, so it’s been a month and a few days but damn this **** is like watching paint dry....lol

Thought i entered for undefeated but i never received an confirmation email on entry.
Oh well, its not like i was gonna win anyways

That clothing raffle was way easier than the shoe raffle. Got one in for the shoe and three in for the tees. We'll see what happens, although no point in getting the shirt when I don't have the shoes.

undftd online raffle is so bad compared to their store raffle lol

I haven’t won a single one since they moved to digital. Before that I had some decent luck:

Blue Levi’s AJ4
Atmos Animal AM1
Black/Purple Human Races
Black Off-White Prestos

Back
Top Bottom