Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Couldn’t resist. The shorts are dope even without the Houston Texas patch but the fact that it’s there made them a must.
AA8B305E-69BF-4631-8EB6-C0BDAED3C597.jpeg

Did I miss the shoes, or just that trash Nike merch? Low key all this other stuff looks better, it’s all gonna be screen printing tho 🤮😂
Shoes were "Enter email for updates", didn't drop.. wouldn't be surprised if they dropped tonight with the single or tomorrow

Shoes were "Enter email for updates", didn't drop.. wouldn't be surprised if they dropped tonight with the single or tomorrow
Oh, it’s been saying that for days now, I’ve already signed up, but I’ve purchased from him before, I’m already on the mail list & whenever he drops shoes, they always send out email notifications late af anyway.

So annoyed I missed out on the sweatpants! If I don't hit on them tomorrow maybe I'll get some of the trail march the shorts and socks are fire.

Don’t Wait Too Long My Guy

Did That For The SB Drop On The Deck, Wheels, Trucks And Griptape And They All Got Yanked From The Site :smh:
Cant remember the last time travis dropped this march at once. normals its a few pieces here and there and a big "Restock " at the end of the week

Its normally a 24 hour thing so he should be fine if he waits until after the shoes drop

I’m actually surprised he didn’t do some type of actual Cactus Jack merch, since Mick Foley is involved in the marketing images & site 🤔 that would’ve been super dope.

Want the association brown t-shirt. Hope it fits true to size like other Trav drops but “washed and treated” is making me second guess.

Back
Top Bottom