Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yal really buying that whack merch after being om here the last few days talking ish about the fortnite merch not shipping. Yal keep supporting this crook lmao
nope (although I admittedly like the hammock and like one or two other things I can't remember). i'm not copping any merch before I know if I hit on the sneakers. it doesn't make sense to me.

I was hoping to hit on sns or any other site/app drawing today. I want to wear these.

inbox right now:

tenor.gif

First time i’ve seen a pic and wanted to put black laces in mine

Yea man I’ve only rocked with black laces so far. Before I got them I told myself I’d only rock sail and pink laces but when I laced em up in the pink I realized it was a little extra lol. Sail will probably be my go to next rock tho!

Yal really buying that whack merch after being om here the last few days talking ish about the fortnite merch not shipping. Yal keep supporting this crook lmao
Ain’t me :lol:

I know the wait for the merch been ordering from travis for a while. not like i got anywhere to be rb

Just shipped a t-shirt today so I know that it doesn’t cost $13.39 to ship a t-shirt... got fleeced on shipping but had to have it. Love the 90s design.
D2A7FC55-5A0A-4D70-BD82-6C31F8C910BF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom