Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

was saving this extra Travis for a pair I REALLY want and these although HYPED for sure they still one of SB best concepts and execution
15907569411153611998395706987013.jpg

lol just a "few bucks" it should definitely be a head up swap though but man the SB train is FULL steam ahead smh

Oof. I own the TS1s. I’m not crazy about them like most people. But no way I’d trade them for Chunky Dunkys. I held a pair in my hands yesterday - the execution is great but the materials and craftsmanship is trash. They’re also not all that wearable.

Lucky13s Lucky13s your not the first person to tell me that. from pics that leather does looks stiff can't front.

That blue leather is terrible. It’ll crease as soon as you try them on. Also, glue stains and loose threads galore (you can see a little of it on this pic) . It feels like a cheap $100 shoe. Just FYI. But if you do end up getting them, enjoy them, the concept and execution was excellent.

0739011B-0B19-43B7-A971-D4E020F72C70.jpeg

These Social Status & their sister stores drops always go the same, if you manage to cart, the checkouts always glitch, catchpas won’t work & then payment will mess up. It literally happens every time & if you refresh you get stuck in line again, & then it’s sold out. They need a better way. But I guess nothing matters when you have bots & accounts on Twitter sending out the links to thousands who’ll all click the link at once. It’s all one big raffle or draw in the end, no matter the site or company releasing the product.

Kinda OFF-TOPIC but how does the Cactus Jack tee’s fit? He just dropped a 90’s running trails themed line and was looking to buy a couple things. I normally wear an XL.

Kinda OFF-TOPIC but how does the Cactus Jack tee’s fit? He just dropped a 90’s running trails themed line and was looking to buy a couple things. I normally wear an XL.
If he’s using Gildan or Indeoendent Trading Co blanks I suggest TTS. But be warned Gildan shrinks. They may be using cross colours if it’s pigment dyed tees and those run a bit oversized

Back
Top Bottom