Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

People being so thirsty & nasty right now StockX won’t even load, dirty mfs 😒😂😂
i don’t understand how most are selling rn. WHO shipped that fast :lol:

Nike pairs ain’t getting here until 6/2 - 6/11 :rofl:

no wonder there’s been so many cancels with stock X latent

i some understand how most are selling rn. WHO shipped that fast :lol:

Nike pairs ain’t getting here until 6/2 - 6/11 :lol:

That might be all coming from one seller who already has pairs in stock.

i some understand how most are selling rn. WHO shipped that fast :lol:

Nike pairs ain’t getting here until 6/2 - 6/11 :lol:

That’s what I mean, you don’t even have them in hand to sale, & the buyers are being just as bad, the resale was dropping, stop just paying any asking price, just because. This isn’t eBay 10 years ago, & a lot of these shoes aren’t worth what they’re going for 🤦🏾‍♂️

I understand the shoes being limited, but why the apparel too? Hopefully prices go down next week when people start receiving theirs. This game is annoying.

That’s what I mean, you don’t even have them in hand to sale, & the buyers are being just as bad, the resale was dropping, stop just paying any asking price, just because. This isn’t eBay 10 years ago, & a lot of these shoes aren’t worth what they’re going for 🤦🏾‍♂️
This! can’t wait until the Corona ballers leave us alone. They are bidding dumb. i seen the media days have an ask for 370 the next bid was 375.... WHY

We tryna get the price to drop and you driving it up

Honestly I dont see how people still buyimg from stockx with all those extra fees. It's like 60 to 70 extra on top of paying resell.
In the grand scheme of it all, if you’re willing to spend 300 & up over retail, that should be whatever. How about their verification process is *** & almost anything can get through.

Honestly I dont see how people still buyimg from stockx with all those extra fees. It's like 60 to 70 extra on top of paying resell.
I send them to my brother in Oregon now :lol:
That tax be killing me lowkey. Like why collect tax on something tax was already collected on :/

Last edited:
Bout to start wearing Birks , crocs and brunch boots...... my heart can’t take this any more .

I know damn well I’ll be trying for something next week smh

If someone is willing to spend $500+ for shoes, what’s an extra $60?

Last edited:
Still salty about this L. Man draws are just the worst. Let’s be honest, these all gonna be on the resell market once pairs to have down.

Back
Top Bottom