Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Double? If these hit 3k I’m def selling lol

yes with time. These aren’t retrroing anytime soon. It’s inevitable. It’s a unique collab and not just a regular color way that drops every few years.

I was living under a rock... I didnt know the TS 1s were going for 1200

TS 4s for 900... unions for 2000? The "sneaker game" is wild right now

Was gonna say those cargo pants dope. Then I saw the second pics. You make look dope doe

Thanks

Wear the Travis Scott Jordan 6s with those pants and the hoodie. OD on pockets :nthat:

I would def do that, just don't own a pair of the 6's at the moment

What size are the pants and shirt? Just out of interest! Thanks

I went true to size on the pants, and one size up on the shirt for a little oversized look, hope this helps

Thanks

I would def do that, just don't own a pair of the 6's at the moment

I went true to size on the pants, and one size up on the shirt for a little oversized look, hope this helps

thanks, I got a size M in the pants and ordered a size M for the shirt as well, a friend of mine already got his size S shirt and that is already pretty big, so maybe I will stick to M in the shirt.

thanks, I got a size M in the pants and ordered a size M for the shirt as well, a friend of mine already got his size S shirt and that is already pretty big, so maybe I will stick to M in the shirt.

Nice! Im sure it will work out just fine for you

They dropping in my size. I never used to pay resell but I understand this new sneaker culture and I am adapting. I only buy what I need so pulling the trigger on these when I see 420-450$. Looks like that’ll be next week. Can’t wait.
4AC4DDF5-250C-401C-86CB-DEBCA0E05A88.png

Honestly, purchasing now versus later typically works out when prices tend to increase as the ds pairs dry up. Typically is the key word

My 270s have been in Houston all weekend and I just got confirmation that they departed. Almost thought the UPS truck got looted for a second :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom