Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Well ya that’s not up for debate really the highs are the ones but lows are being treated like complete garbage at this point lol

Well ya that’s not up for debate really the highs are the ones but lows are being treated like complete garbage at this point lol

False. They are TOO popular. A lot of people claim they’re the best shoe in the collection, which is ludicrous. People are paying over $1K for them which is crazy. That’s what I disagree with - they’re good for a low, I’d pay up to $500 for them, but the praise they get is way overboard imo.

This is just my opinion, and none of this really matters. But they’re not better than the highs, or TS4, or TS6, or dunks. I think the Cactus Jack AF1s are a little better or about tied, and those get very little love. But again, to each their own. As long as y’all are happy with what you got, and enjoy them in good health.

C52C6694-8C8C-4098-9F89-7A5E2348629E.jpeg

I love my bowling shoes.

Only thing that irks me is the cheapo suede, same stuff they use just on the mids. Should’ve been canvas.

False. They are TOO popular. A lot of people claim they’re the best shoe in the collection, which is ludicrous. People are paying over $1K for them which is crazy. That’s what I disagree with - they’re good for a low, I’d pay up to $500 for them, but the praise they get is way overboard imo.

This is just my opinion, and none of this really matters. But they’re not better than the highs, or TS4, or TS6, or dunks. I think the Cactus Jack AF1s are a little better or about tied, and those get very little love. But again, to each their own. As long as y’all are happy with what you got, and enjoy them in good health.
I agree with all of this. The 1 Lows are my least favorite of his collabs, but a large part of that is because the 1 Low is my least favorite model of all of the shoes he collabed with. Never liked any Jordan 1 Lows. But I also agree with you on that if people like them, dope. Whatever floats your boat and melts your butter.

in general, the aj1 lows as a model just isn't as well received, especially when compared to its richer and prettier brother AJ1 High. The TS1 low gets a lot of praise because people like the color blocking on it more than the TS1 high.

As for me, I agree with Lucky13s Lucky13s the TS1 lows aren't bad but its not $1k good either. I also think they should've been $500 max.

in general, the aj1 lows as a model just isn't as well received, especially when compared to its richer and prettier brother AJ1 High. The TS1 low gets a lot of praise because people like the color blocking on it more than the TS1 high.

As for me, I agree with Lucky13s Lucky13s the TS1 lows aren't bad but its not $1k good either. I also think they should've been $500 max.

At the END of the day, these are MASS produced sneakers that are made in China. I'm not sure how many of you have "luxury/designer" sneakers but the quality of materials and craftsmanship (ON SOME) is pretty damn good. With THAT being said, I don't believe that ANY sneaker is REALLY worth $500, $1k or WHATEVER. I believe that they've SUCCESSFULLY capitalized on profiting by creating HYPE based on "exclusivity" and availability.

Something is ONLY worth what someone is willing to PAY for it. IF it's WORTH $500, $1k or whatever to YOU, you can afford it and you're happy, that's ALL that matters. I don't knock or judge ANYONE for what they pay, I might not agree with it but it's none of business and it's not my money.

Which one is better is a matter of PERSONAL preference and taste. I PERSONALLY HATED AJ1 lows and didn't own ANY before the TS collab. I own both the highs and lows, IMHO, on MY pairs, MY lows are better quality than my highs .

I also believe that people are biased based on which pair they own, as we've ALL seen before, MOST people tend to be sheep and go with the crowd. That's the era that we're in now, popular opinion drives EVERYTHING.

If JB put out more higher quality lows more people would gravitate to them.

And TS1 lows have always been fire. I love my lows and wear them a lot. They fit MY personal style/taste. If I had the high, they wouldnt get much wear.

Reactions: JPS
Personal opinion but, there's nothing that can be done to make 'non fans' of lows like them. They will always and forever be a weird looking shoe to some, i.e. ME. The color blocking on the Trav low is interesting only because I'd like to see it on a hi :lol:

Dior lows are objectively. Enter than their high counterpart

Back
Top Bottom