Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

4s for the day 🌵

15B4E34A-FD4F-4CB4-853F-778FF94D7BD8.jpeg

I personally have always loved the long tongues on Jordans like he 3's, 4,s 5's & 6's. To me makes me feel like a 90's type vibe where I could have a pump button on em or something lol

Was it you that had problems with the fake Unions after the meet up? If so, I wouldn't do any more meetups IMO.
If it was a different member, then get pics first and post them in here for a quick LC.
i got got for a pair of AAA reps, yes that was me. i don't have a pair of unions and had never seen them in person and i posted pics here too late. the person I'm meeting up with is my guy, we been doing business for some years now so I'm not worried about this. he rather just have quick cash in hand rather than deal with stockx. after fees, he not losing much. ima take my pairs to compare tho. but yea, not passing this up.

if you have a pair of highs just wear them when you meet up and makes sure the material and color of the suede matches. also the midsole and sole
colors should match

i have 2 pairs of highs, 1 pair of lows and 1 pair of 6s so this is a double up for lows and 6s. definitely need to jump on this before ge change his mind

Word. The dunks the only ones I want and dont have but I cant justify the price.

Woooow, just looked at the Travis Dunks. My size was at $1k at one point. Now I"m seeing sales of $1900+ for my size with $1600ish as the average offer. Absolutely insane.

Back
Top Bottom