Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

20200729_220036.jpg

I really hope no one buys the face mask or hand sanitizer. 12$?! For one small thing of hand sanitizer? 25$ for one mask? Bro.

I really hope no one buys the face mask or hand sanitizer. 12$?! For one small thing of hand sanitizer? 25$ for one mask? Bro.
Hand sanitizer for $12 is wild :lol:

copped the mask (some guy bought 4 because the cart kept ****ing up :lol:

Damn, I’d be pissed 😤 . 100$ for 4 mask PLUS shipping, there’s better masks out there and for less and higher quality & quantity. Atleast the logo is embroidered.

You wont get that COVID protection mask until after COVID has been irradiated... 2021 LOL

EDIT: legit kinda want a mask since I seen its embroidered. Just hope its the same brown shade as the 1's. Has past Merch color been identical to the 1's?

You wont get that COVID protection mask until after COVID has been irradiated... 2021 LOL

EDIT: legit kinda want a mask since I seen its embroidered. Just hope its the same brown shade as the 1's. Has past Merch color been identical to the 1's?
Legit only bought it to match my lows and highs :lol:

need more masks that go with my outfits if we gonna be wearing them for a while

^ That has to hurt if someone buys resell when they sitting on the site where they most likely make them after they get orders in.

its an extra dollar for every week its delayed in shipping. The funny thing I saw somewhere on IG where somebody commented that these will ship when the cure for COVID is found and we no longer need masks, and the official Cactus webshop IG was like these available to ship now lol

Back
Top Bottom