Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

its an extra dollar for every week its delayed in shipping. The funny thing I saw somewhere on IG where somebody commented that these will ship when the cure for COVID is found and we no longer need masks, and the official Cactus webshop IG was like these available to ship now lol
I seen that post and comment, and was dying. :lol:

they need to drop a new colorway of the highs and lows. those yellow 6s also. and a new oair of 4s. wtf is the hold up? let's get this train back rolling!

Found a trade for some DS TS 1 low but still on the fence with a local shop
I’m giving up
Lebron swackhammer DS which I got for retail
Red cement 3 DS I got for 130$
Court purple 2.0 I got for retail.

im never going to wear the swackhammer more of a display shoe honestly and I got doubles of the other 2. TS 1 low sky rocketing and don’t want drop 1k

what y’all think? Pull the trigger?

IMG_20200802_102708.jpg

I’m giving up

im never going to wear the swackhammer more of a display shoe honestly and I got doubles of the other 2. TS 1 low sky rocketing and don’t want drop 1k

bro, is this a real question? you better do that **** ASAP!

I’m giving up

Man you giving up nothing :lol: just be sure low 1's are legit

I’m giving up

That guy must either love Space Jam or LeBron because that's a pretty weird trade. Maybe he anticipates the value of the Swackhammers to go up when Space Jam 2 is released :lol:

That guy must either love Space Jam or LeBron because that's a pretty weird trade. Maybe he anticipates the value of the Swackhammers to go up when Space Jam 2 is released :lol:
The prices of the Swack’s are Wild af!!! my size 12 is almost $800

what size are you Arthur Shelby Arthur Shelby

just make sure they’re legit and make that trade happen asap!

You guys must be getting the swackhammer Lebron 17 confused with the monstars. Swackhammer has a high bid 11.5 which is the size I’m trading for 680$. That’s why I was hesitant to do the trade but I ended up doing the trade. And this trade is with sole supremacy. They run the resale sneaker market in nor cal 10000% legit

Last edited:
You guys must be getting the swackhammer Lebron 17 confused with the monstars. Swackhammer has a high bid 11.5 which is the size I’m trading for 680$. That’s why I was hesitant to do the trade but I ended up doing the trade. And this trade is with sole supremacy. They run the resale sneaker market in nor cal 10000% legit
They gave you $680 for them? because if that’s the case Swacks + Court purple 2.0 should be enough unless they lowballed you (most shops do they gotta make money too)

They gave you $680 for them? because if that’s the case Swacks + Court purple 2.0 should be enough unless they lowballed you (most shops do they gotta make money too)
Highest bid on StockX is 725$ Now for a size 11.5 swackhammer which would be 634$ after cash out. swacks are a beautiful shoe but impossible to wear. TS1 low probably the most wearable shoe ever lmao. Also I decided to keep the red cement 3 so it ended up being

swackhammer
Court purple 2.0
150$ for TS1 low Ds sz.11. I think it was a come up since I got all those shoes for retail.
32AFF9D9-6665-4DF4-9277-A2E99D19B4F6.png

Back
Top Bottom