Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Having both the GITD outsole with the GITD tongue is the dopest part IMO of these new Travis 6s. The color is kind of meh. Basically a wheat 6s with GITD and crimson hits. A solid pair, but the first 6 is much better IMO.

1600716971259.png

Source: sneakerbardetroit.
I may tray for these to trade of OG’s but that vest and pants and shorts are a must

I’ve never even heard of a single song from this dude and he’s got a McDonald’s meal, multiple pairs of his own Jordan’s and Kylie jenners baby. This is a strange, ****ed up world we live in

It's actually more unbelievable that you haven't heard any of his music considering how much he produces... but it doesn't make me think his shoes are any less garbage because of that.

travis 6 or union 4?
👀
If we’re talking about the original Travis 6s, while I think it’s close between the original Travis 6s and the Off Noir 4s (I prefer those over the Guavas), the Travs get the edge IMO. If we’re talking about these Khaki Travis 6s, the Union 4s (both) easily.

Wheat 6s > these khaki TS

Really goes to show how people eat up hype.
Just based on the few, not that good, photos that we’ve seen, I think these Khaki TS 6s are better than the Wheat 6s IMO, but it comes down to color blocking for me. Mainly because I like the crimson hits (breaks up an all khaki shoe), I like the use of the khaki on the midsole (as opposed to where the Wheat 6s have a mainly white midsole), and I like the use of the translucent material on the tongue (as opposed to the tongue also being khaki or wheat). The fact that that translucent material On the tongue, the outsole, and what also looks like the lace lock, glows doesn’t matter in this case. Color blocking alone, I prefer the Khaki TS 6s.

Ehh OGs are much better, he should’ve done another model instead of the VI again
I am surprised he’s doing another pair of 6s. But then again, he did have three whole Air Force 1 Lows, and two Jordan 1s (of course, one was a High and the other was a Low).

Nike knows what they’re doing. Why change up the tooling at the factory for a “special” run of shoes?

Back
Top Bottom