Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I initially thought it was a low.... and I copped the jordan gate shirt 🔥 and the white t pack since it was only $28

Union 4’s are shoes so I would advise not to eat them. The loss of taste symptom describes the inability to perceive flavor ( i.e. sweet, salty, sour, bitter etc.) due to loss of taste bud function.

I just licked my Union Guava 4s and my Travis Scott 6s, and the Guavas were much sweeter and enjoyable. So my comment stands.

To be fair, the Travis Scotts were not DS.

1601111366223.png

Alright, I'm about to cave in and buy the Travis High in a 10.5. What do you guys recommend as far as buying resell for a shoe that has been faked so much? SX or Goat?

Alright, I'm about to cave in and buy the Travis High in a 10.5. What do you guys recommend as far as buying resell for a shoe that has been faked so much? SX or Goat?
at this point GOAT, any major factory flaw or damaged box they will reach out to you before sending, plus you can always return. I would say try & grab before the mochas drop i think they will climb again after that drop

Goat all day, then legit check them yourself and take them to consignment store for a legit check if something feels off

at this point GOAT, any major factory flaw or damaged box they will reach out to you before sending, plus you can always return. I would say try & grab before the mochas drop i think they will climb again after that drop

Right, exactly the reason I want to buy now.

Definitely goat got the lows a couple weeks back and the first pair goat sent me a message telling me they were fake and found me a replacement pair made me feel comfortable shopping In the future with them again

Back
Top Bottom