Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

B60C4F93-E018-4546-978B-36FF3696AD8A.jpeg

Dead

:rofl:
I know exactly how this feels. This is what I was expecting:
41A9BF8D-04C4-46C1-B400-DB3DDB017DD2.png

Yet, this is what I actually received:
71A4EA13-1339-4F56-BC48-7245F173A907.jpeg

Forget The 6’s

What In The **** Is This Man Wearing? :nerd: :rofl:
From what I see it might (MIGHT) be a Dingyun Zhang puffer jacket.

Edit: People in the chat say it's an Anthony Riddle jacket.

with the new TS6 set to release this spring, is it a good time to buy olive TS6 now or do you see the price dropping and I get my pair after release of the new ones?

I still like the embroidery tho.
I love the embroidery too, as I’m a sucker for embroidery, but it was supposed to look like a recreation of the Nintendo script, and it’s just a regular script without any connection to Nintendo. Was just a little underwhelmed as it wasn’t what was advertised.

sucks it didn’t come as shown but can’t go wrong with stitched atleast you know it’s going to last
Exactly. I still love it, still dope IMO (brown, comfy, I love embroidery), was just like “this doesn’t look quite like what was advertised.” Oh well.

I love the embroidery too, as I’m a sucker for embroidery, but it was supposed to look like a recreation of the Nintendo script, and it’s just a regular script without any connection to Nintendo. Was just a little underwhelmed as it wasn’t what was advertised.
Well actually that font itself is one big nod to Nintendo as it's the same one used in the Super Nintendo logo. You're more concerned by the lack of "entertainment system" underneath, I guess. I can relate.

This statue of Batman is in downtown Burbank (small city in Los Angeles County). The very first time I noticed it from afar, I thought it might be a statue of Travis Scott in his Halloween costume. I can not explain to you how much joy that idea brought me for those few seconds, until I was quickly disappointed. :rofl:

3A50F4A6-FDBF-4581-BB58-76BEEEAE3AEE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom