Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

a couple people straight assumed fake cuz i know all about fakes and warn people.

i put myself in that position so its kinda funny. i could post anything from my collection besides my sz13 foams (which cant be faked even close), and people are going to assume fake. especially the ones who cant stand seeing that jaguars logo pop up on the left side of their screen.
They see you rollin. They hatin. They trying to catch you riding dirty

Latest sales on the highs have been in the 3300 range down from 3500 so not much of a move but once the shipments 🚚 go, should see prices go down.
My $.02, anyone paying 3300 for these right now is making a huge mistake.

Latest sales on the highs have been in the 3300 range down from 3500 so not much of a move but once the shipments 🚚 go, should see prices go down.
youre right. prices will fall like trophy rooms

What shipments? The suppose future snkrs drop or something?

i know, i know playa. as i said i knew it would be coming. its all love on NT lol
Nah.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (29).gif

So you telling me u spent b/t 5 to 6 grand on 2 pair of sneakers w/o the box & accessories, know all the details about fakes, consistently pushing "fake" discussions like a cult converter, & now you resorting to filibustering when asked about your ****?

Are your sneakers real or fake?
tenor-37.gif

Nah.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (29).gif

So you telling me u spent b/t 5 to 6 grand on 2 pair of sneakers w/o the box & accessories, know all the details about fakes, consistently pushing "fake" discussions like a cult converter, & now you resorting to filibustering when asked about your ****?

Are your sneakers real or fake?
tenor-37.gif
i said real. maybe i shouldnt have put a question mark.

maybe i should out the nike senior designer who gave them to me.??

and ive never been a cult converter. i inform on the dofferences and batches and all that. why you think i hate zsneakerheadz so much? everyone loves that dude, and he feeds yall fake ish without saying a word.

you always come at my posts no matter what. clearly not love with you. why didnt you assume my unions were fakes too?

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder why people care so much about what others wear on their feet? Envy or just miserable wearing their favorite air maxes that they can only get their hands on?

1. Maybe i should out the nike senior designer who gave them to me.??

2. you always come at my posts no matter what. clearly not love with you. why didnt you assume my unions were fakes too?
1. You could be telling the truth, but u actin sus.

2. Pull the receipts or accuse the right person. I only see u in here.

Sometimes I wonder why people care so much about what others wear on their feet? Envy or just miserable wearing their favorite air maxes that they can only get their hands on?
I honestly don’t care
Really dont

I’m also cool with deez and appreciate the info

I just asked if they were reps cuz he’s got a PhD in reps, he gave no info on how he got em, got em early, no box or accessories (idk?) -all That and he’s saying they crease badly so I was just wondering if they’re reps or not. It’s whatever though

these shoes are at that point of if you wear them out, people will just assume they're fake. I usually dont care what other people think, but when it gets to that point, its a meme.

I normally don't advise reselling, but these things going for 3 racks? you'd be stupid if you didnt sell at an almost 2,000% increase.

plus you just have to assume your getting fakes if your buying any travis shoe from these resell platforms, just like the trophy room 1's.

its not even the point of caring what people think of what im wearing, i just dont want to be associated with the above things.

Thread is wild. A simple yes with a period at the end would've helped your case a lot more than responding yes? And like others have mentioned, it definitely doesn't help one's case to know where the good reps can be found and what the tell tell signs are when comparing the different rep batches.

Crazy that people will have to pull receipts just to prove they got a legit pair. People could easily pull a swap with a fake pair. I heard of some dude who displays the legit pair (ie., unions, chicagos, etc.), but wears reps. That right there made no sense to me at all.

these shoes are at that point of if you wear them out, people will just assume they're fake. I usually dont care what other people think, but when it gets to that point, its a meme.

I normally don't advise reselling, but these things going for 3 racks? you'd be stupid if you didnt sell at an almost 2,000% increase.

plus you just have to assume your getting fakes if your buying any travis shoe from these resell platforms, just like the trophy room 1's.

its not even the point of caring what people think of what im wearing, i just dont want to be associated with the above things.
Yeah, I’m definitely not caring about what others think about my shoes, so that has zero baring on wearing these. I’m in a wheelchair, so I already know people have thoughts or associate me with whatever, which I also don’t care about, so others’ opinions on my kicks are insignificant.

Not with the logic that one HAS to sell a pair they own simply due to the return on investment. I love kicks, so I personally will never dictate whether I like a pair, wear a pair, or keep a pair, based on their perceived value. With that logic I should get rid of a bunch of the pairs I own. That to me is stupid.

Thread is wild. A simple yes with a period at the end would've helped your case a lot more than responding yes? And like others have mentioned, it definitely doesn't help one's case to know where the good reps can be found and what the tell tell signs are when comparing the different rep batches.

Crazy that people will have to pull receipts just to prove they got a legit pair. People could easily pull a swap with a fake pair. I heard of some dude who displays the legit pair (ie., unions, chicagos, etc.), but wears reps. That right there made no sense to me at all.
Big brain play is you would trophy the legit pair n sell for 20k in a few year and enjoy on foot with the sus pair. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out but then there are those who think by ego n internet cred n have to on foot them

Back
Top Bottom