Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I guess it’ll do…:ohwell:
15A34E8F-B71E-4A3E-95E9-D60C57038865.jpeg

1755EBDE-32CC-4E6D-95A6-EBC0222AEAD9.jpeg
Still waiting in my tee and long sleeve. Haven’t gotten any info I know it says 5-6 weeks but it’s been like 7-8 weeks already lol.

[
Still waiting in my tee and long sleeve. Haven’t gotten any info I know it says 5-6 weeks but it’s been like 7-8 weeks already lol.
Luckily I got through the site on the first wave I think. Had the 5-6 week message then after people were getting the longer wait times notification.
Hope you get yours soon….

Shipping finally updated for my lows. I got the notification Friday night and they finally got picked up this morning.

Yeah but I always get big ticket items LC’d for a piece of mind, especially if the lace bag is on the wrong shoe. Other tiny QC variations but I’m not claiming at all they ain’t authentic.
If I was you I’d go cop a black light. Along with a side by side with a legit pair, that’s all I’d need to know. Those consignment shops ain’t really shhh

hey guys - quick question....

i came back to sneakers after a 10 year hiatus so im catching up quickly...just a quick question...i bit the bullet and got some ts mocha 1 lows....everything checks out and even had additional opinions...

the one thing i realized was this: the shoe tree doesn't say "die cut sockliner" on the inside....is that an automatic rep flag?

My StockX pair came with the lace bags on the right shoe, SNKRS pair on the left. Otherwise, both look and smell identical. Getting them LC’d tomorrow.

531AAA64-2B78-4532-9DA7-F02317A827A6.jpeg

841E2F25-C158-4D85-B898-5904C82E8FE0.jpeg
I heard on the fakes the color of the laces are slightly different and there's a gap difference between the laces and the ziplock part of the bag.... I got my pair from District One and mine came on the left shoe. Also, got it LC'd from two different apps - they came back authentic.

If I was you I’d go cop a black light. Along with a side by side with a legit pair, that’s all I’d need to know. Those consignment shops ain’t really shhh
After shining a blight light on my pair only a few parts shine compared to a lot of areas on the mocha highs.

After shining a blight light on my pair only a few parts shine compared to a lot of areas on the mocha highs.
pretty interesting. I’m tempted to get a black light, looks like they’re only $10ish on Amazon… I don’t think I have any use for one besides a little curiosity here. I could find invisible dog pee stains but idk, ignorance is bliss lol

pretty interesting. I’m tempted to get a black light, looks like they’re only $10ish on Amazon… I don’t think I have any use for one besides a little curiosity here. I could find invisible dog pee stains but idk, ignorance is bliss lol
Literally only bought black light for the OG highs lol. It helped identify some things on the highs but these lowes only have a few places that glow with no glue marks.
The tongue stitching & tag (which shines brighter than og's), stitching above the swooshes & some specs of white in the Air JOrdan stitching on the back... dasssit....

NT Community,

*Can legal action be taken if GOAT is found to be “fraudulently manipulating” the inspection process for their personal financial gain by not fulfilling the original contractual agreement between the seller and buyer.

GOAT CANCELS MY TRAVIS FRAG LOWS AS PRICE INCREASES!
How do we know GOAT is not simply cancelling customers orders (who purchased at a lower price) and then reselling to another customer who placed a higher bid? Where is the protection for the buyers here?

My order was placed for Travis frags lows on 8/31, shoes were delivered to GOAT, inspected and then “all of a sudden” cancelled on 9/12. I even received a tracking number for delivery on 9/9 from GOAT. For a shoe that cost over $1380, GOAT is claiming that the seller "accidentally sent a worn shoe, and surprisingly sent the wrong size". I would understand if it didn’t “pass” due to it being a UA pair (since many fakes exists) but to say the seller mistakenly sent the wrong size and a worn pair…. hummm.. seems a bit suspicious to me.

Email from Goat on 9/8
image3.jpeg

IMG_0806.jpg

Now the price has increase as i had to patiently wait 10 days...

I think this is a fundamental flaw in the GOAT platform that is taking advantage of us sneaker collectors and as a community that needs to be addressed. What if goat is found guilty of malipulating the results of the inspection process so that the company can be put in a position for financial gain by purposely and invertedly cancelling customer contacts that have gain higher value? This would be a big problem and big revelation.

As a solution for all failed inspections, why can’t they be “transparent” and send us the evidence pictures? Are they hiding something?

Has this happened to any other NTers?

-OG NT member since 2000-

Almost the same thing has happened to me in the past.. it happened with the TS6 Khaki.. shoe got cancelled 3 times before I got it in hand.. kept getting bogus cancellation emails.

NT Community,

*Can legal action be taken if GOAT is found to be “fraudulently manipulating” the inspection process for their personal financial gain by not fulfilling the original contractual agreement between the seller and buyer.

How do we know GOAT is not simply cancelling customers orders (who purchased at a lower price) and then reselling to another customer who placed a higher bid? Where is the protection for the buyers here?

My order was placed for Travis frags lows on 8/31, shoes were delivered to GOAT, inspected and then “all of a sudden” cancelled on 9/12. I even received a tracking number for delivery on 9/9 from GOAT. For a shoe that cost over $1380, GOAT is claiming that the seller "accidentally sent a worn shoe, and surprisingly sent the wrong size". I would understand if it didn’t “pass” due to it being a UA pair (since many fakes exists) but to say the seller mistakenly sent the wrong size and a worn pair…. hummm.. seems a bit suspicious to me.

Email from Goat on 9/8
image3.jpeg

IMG_0806.jpg

I think this is a fundamental flaw in the GOAT platform that is taking advantage of us sneaker collectors and as a community that needs to be addressed. What if goat is found guilty of malipulating the results of the inspection process so that the company can be put in a position for financial gain by purposely and invertedly cancelling customer contacts that have gain higher value? This would be a big problem and big revelation.

As a solution for all failed inspections, why can’t they be “transparent” and send us the evidence pictures? Are they hiding something?

Happened to me with Travis high fragments . Seller accepted my offer, but as prices went up suddenly the seller never shipped the sneakers.

NT Community,

Email from Goat on 9/8
image3.jpeg

IMG_0806.jpg

sucks - but would be hard to prove because you cant really prove if it was the seller or GOAT... :/

Anyone ever ship international with eBay? Is it the same authentication procces? Or do you have to ship directly to them

Anyone ever ship international with eBay? Is it the same authentication procces? Or do you have to ship directly to them

i’ve done it before with ebay’s international shipping program. you basically ship to ebay and they ship overseas. not sure if it’s changed since then. it’s been a while

Happened to me with Travis high fragments . Seller accepted my offer, but as prices went up suddenly the seller never shipped the sneakers.
thats not the same. he had received a tracking number to get his pair. sellers cancel all the time when prices rise even $20.

they got me when the adapt xi came out.
took forever. then they had the adapt for 5 days, app says they passed verification…………

then emailed me and canceled and said the seller sent the wrong size. …………..meanwhile prices had jumped $150. but they passed authentication, which is checking the size and everything.

ebay authentication is only for a few countires at the moment. you ship directly to the buyer if it's not from those specified countries and can open yourself up to more risk even though it's ebay global shipping program.

You typically need rock solid proof to win lawsuits.

The argument "this seems suspicious, how do we know blah blah blah" is NOT proof. You would probably have a summary judgment against you fairly quickly if that was the argument you were bringing to the court.

Your situation is definitely unfortunate, but we don't have proof that something nefarious happened. It's possible (probably, even) that what GOAT wrote to you is the truth, however odd you may find it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom