Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I don’t want to be the one to say it but….swoosh has no curve to it. The ghost stitching is extremely visible. Those didn’t come from
SNKRS
Facts, that swoosh looks terrible, all wrong and the toe box bulky ASF. These ain't even good reps. Don't @ me either. I'm bored and going through old pics...

I know this whole Zadeh thing is getting people talking about fakes again but Just wanted to give you guys an example of why I’m not really that worried about them, or stories of fakes being sold on platforms in huge numbers, or fakes being “identical to the real thing”. The left is authentic, the right is one of the top batches being pushed right now. folks will swear up and down that they’re made in Nike factories but can’t explain why the nubuck is a different color and feels completely different, or why the wings logo is matte instead of glossy, or why they sole is a completely different color 😂
84581138-87DD-46EB-B02D-BD5CDE5A6B03.jpeg
2888ED74-6594-43F0-9B69-68DD0B25E981.jpeg

Aint even gon front the fake pair looks better. :lol:

They’re put together than 99% of GR Jordan 1s. The nubuck feels like dry ashy felt though compared to the authentic pairs buttery nubuck They don’t even feel like the same shoe

“Looks” better. Cant say how they feel obv, but my Travs do feel buttery af.

Wish my pair looked like those though. :lol:

I know this whole Zadeh thing is getting people talking about fakes again but Just wanted to give you guys an example of why I’m not really that worried about them, or stories of fakes being sold on platforms in huge numbers, or fakes being “identical to the real thing”. The left is authentic, the right is one of the top batches being pushed right now. folks will swear up and down that they’re made in Nike factories but can’t explain why the nubuck is a different color and feels completely different, or why the wings logo is matte instead of glossy, or why they sole is a completely different color 😂
84581138-87DD-46EB-B02D-BD5CDE5A6B03.jpeg
2888ED74-6594-43F0-9B69-68DD0B25E981.jpeg
thats a crappy pair of the ts1. u can see glue stains at the bottom.

but these sellers were spraying with mink oil and brushing.

so when they did that, if u didnt have an authentic side by side, it would be VERY hard to tell

thats a crappy pair of the ts1. u can see glue stains at the bottom.

but these sellers were spraying with mink oil and brushing.

so when they did that, if u didnt have an authentic side by side, it would be VERY hard to tell

ive got glue stains at the bottom of my authentic pair, look at where the sole meets the upper at the heel in the first pic. What makes these and most ts1 reps crappy is the sole and the nubuck not being the same. Color aside it feels like dry felt

if I was a one off purchaser that never seen or touched an authentic pair, in sure folks could get got. but I don’t expect any one with experience handling real trav highs to fall for this fake. not in hand

I consider this the main Travis Scott thread so I’ll post it here…

Surprised there isn’t much backlash from his shoes being released by Nike/potentially JB again.

Surprised there isn’t much backlash from his shoes being released by Nike/potentially JB again.
Curious why?

People still buy pearl jam merch.

Nike couldda released **** the day after that incident happened and people still wouldda flock to cop.

I had a couple friends sell their Trav sneakers for the low low saying I cant believe this and that I cant support him no more. Im like I get it but you sureeee about this? Just hit em with the

Pretty sure they regret that. Im not even a huge Trav fan by any means and he a giant clown for that incident but none of us were gonna cancel him lets be real.

It’s getting released again? Wouldn’t mind, might be able to get at retail? 😖🫠

Back
Top Bottom