OFFICIAL TYLER, THE CREATOR THREAD: IGOR OUT NOW!

The of crew been dropping duds lately so I'm not expecting much, I'll give it q listen though

New video... "******* YOUNG"

Straight off the bat, I already know not everyone is gonna feel it. I think it's dope tho 
nthat.gif
. Really liked the video.

Last edited:
Damn, so few OF fans on NT.

Tyler is definitely channeling his inner NERD on this one.

I can dig it. Gonna listen to this. Still gotta check Earl's album Im getting that right now.

Just watched the video and got pumped to see the album is dropping NEXT week.... Will def give it a listen on Day 1.

Still bump Wolf regularly.

Tyler is definitely my favorite artists of all time. At this point, he's more of a musician than a rapper. Self-production, plays instruments, scores music, creates own art, radio, app, fashion, etc. This man is a true artist.

Tyler is definitely my favorite artists of all time. At this point, he's more of a musician than a rapper. Self-production, plays instruments, scores music, creates own art, radio, app, fashion, etc. This man is a true artist.

I can't be mad at you I got into OF around the time Goblin released. Tyler is by far my favorite artist of that collective (other than Frank).

He is a truly talented dude.

Both songs I've heard so far sound VERY N.E.R.D.ish

Any of them involved in this project?

Wasnt there a huge OFWGKTA thread here not too long ago?
I believe so. I just felt considering how big Tyler is, and how much anticipation this album has, it deserved it's own thread. 

Yup, I see where you guys are coming from with the N.E.R.D. influence.

All of his projects have been solid in my book 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
looking forward to this album... he progressed so much as an artist on his last album, i cant wait to see what he does on this new one.

im holding out on these new tracks until the album drops so that everything on it is new to me, but the N.E.R.D comparisons have me hyped :nthat:

Wasnt there a huge OFWGKTA thread here not too long ago?
Yeah, but about 75% of the thread is made of posts from 2011 when their hype was at its peak.

I liked his last album, might check this out.

Last edited:
i CANT wait for this album to drop! :pimp: still bumpin Wolf, Goblin, and Bastard on the regular :pimp:

1st spin felt beats over powered the lyrics. 2nd spin i am feeling now it is a now a balance of the two. thought it wasnt as good as wolf but few spins to understand lyrics and its not bad..w.e. im tired as i write this but yeah

Back
Top Bottom