OFFICIAL TYLER, THE CREATOR THREAD: IGOR OUT NOW!

This album shows Tyler's growth..

After listening to it for the past few days, def came to the conclusion that its dope

So smooth. I always knew Tyler had it in him to make music like this, he's been showing it in his past projects, but just hints of it..

Maybe now I can catch Tyler live without getting kicked in the face :lol:

Nah, it's because my copy sounds super distorted and I can't hear what he's saying on any of the songs.

ANY of the songs? I know like 3 he purposely drowned out vocals. Not sure about the whole thing. May need to have your ears checked

This album shows Tyler's growth..

After listening to it for the past few days, def came to the conclusion that its dope

So smooth. I always knew Tyler had it in him to make music like this, he's been showing it in his past projects, but just hints of it..

Maybe now I can catch Tyler live without getting kicked in the face :lol:

I'm feeling this I didn't know how to feel when I 1st listened through it. I'd love for him to finish treehome 95 with a verse or two.
I wonder if cherry bomb will be the beginning of another trilogy

Damn, so few OF fans on NT.

Tyler is definitely channeling his inner NERD on this one.
There used to be a lot. I guess people finally realized these guys sucked. I think maybe the teenagers that listened grew up and were like woah these dudes are trash what the hell was I thinking listening to this ****.

Damn, so few OF fans on NT.

Tyler is definitely channeling his inner NERD on this one.
There used to be a lot. I guess people finally realized these guys sucked. I think maybe the teenagers that listened grew up and were like woah these dudes are trash what the hell was I thinking listening to this ****.
A little of this but a few off em had spmething going but their recent projects have sucked

Hodgy was my favorite but that last tape he dropped I had to stop it in the fourth song

Was disappointed.

I ****** with Mellowhype, dudes fell off hard 
mean.gif

I copped the album yesterday. Had to support.

Bestbuy only had one cover/copy out which was the one holding his head. Wanted the piss pants cover

Really enjoy it.

Death camp might be my favorite
But the end of the first half of 2 seater...woo them damn horns

I ****** with Mellowhype, dudes fell off hard :smh:

MellowHype broke up bruh. Still think Numbers is the best or second best album they did

Dena Tape wasnt rly good so the fact he made another that wasn't good is no surprise.

All of his Untitled tapes are good tho

Imma run this back again but it's crazy how good Young/Perfect is compared to the rest of the album

Last edited:
I ****** with Mellowhype, dudes fell off hard :smh:

MellowHype broke up bruh. Still think Numbers is the best or second best album they did

Dena Tape wasnt rly good so the fact he made another that wasn't good is no surprise.

All of his Untitled tapes are good tho

Imma run this back again but it's crazy how good Young/Perfect is compared to the rest of the album
Whaaaaaaat mellowhype broke up? :smh: damn that sucks

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...s-no-more-he-is-still-working-with-left-brain

Still haven't heard INSA in entirety but the MellowHigh project seemed to have alot of beats better suited for Domo. Hodgy will prolly still get alot of beats from Left Brain but after Numbers it don't seem the same.

That's exactly how I would rank the albums, still shocked how ppl didn't support it but only Tyler get support it

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...s-no-more-he-is-still-working-with-left-brain

Still haven't heard INSA in entirety but the MellowHigh project seemed to have alot of beats better suited for Domo. Hodgy will prolly still get alot of beats from Left Brain but after Numbers it don't seem the same.

That's exactly how I would rank the albums, still shocked how ppl didn't support it but only Tyler get support it
Mixtape got boring real quick. I could say I wish they didn't release this.

INSA?

I liked Nowadays but mostly cuz Hodgy the beat was ehh. Hodgy isn't the best for rock beats

Back
Top Bottom