OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Wow, that's crazy.  Like if you told me it was the Melo 13, Kyrie 3 or Lillard 3 I wouldn't even flinch.

I remember a lot of NTers were saying the Curry 2 looked the same as the Curry 1, which I didn't agree with.  I don't think anyone will be saying the 3 resembles the 2.

Man, UA is going downhill quick in the style category. Those look like some Walmart Shaq shoes.

Thank you! I might pull the trigger and cop the championship pack now after all. I do not like the Curry 2's or 3's.

Last edited:
Oh damn that sucks. See if customer service will do an early exchange and you get a fresh pair first then return your pair

I think I have the same problem with my Curry 2 on the heel area but not that noticeable. Onoy when you put it in a flat surface and tilt it like a table with uneven legs.

Does UA have a warranty on manufacturer defects like Nike and Adidas? My shoe is starting to separate from the sole at the toebox. Can't find any solid info on this stuff on the UA website

Gonna return 1 of my friends & family lows since i havent even worn the first pair. Was UA the one who slapped a huge sticker on the box? Im trying figure out which one was from eastbay vs UA. The eastbay didnt have their usual EAS sticker with the sku

Last edited:
Does UA have a warranty on manufacturer defects like Nike and Adidas? My shoe is starting to separate from the sole at the toebox. Can't find any solid info on this stuff on the UA website

I think they do, I read reviews that quality wasn't good and they replied that they'ld take call of it. Chat with a rep or call 1-888-727-6687 for further info. You bought from them directly right?

Gonna return 1 of my friends & family lows since i havent even worn the first pair. Was UA the one who slapped a huge sticker on the box? Im trying figure out which one was from eastbay vs UA. The eastbay didnt have their usual EAS sticker with the sku

Gotta be Eastbay with the huge sticker :lol:

Last edited:
UA accepts returns in their brandhouses even without receipt from wherever you bought it. They're pretty good with their customer service.

UA accepts returns in their brandhouses even without receipt from wherever you bought it. They're pretty good with their customer service.
I tried to return a pair of Curry 2s with the UA receipt to my local UA factory store and they wouldn't accept it. In fact I went twice. The first time they said they don't accept Curry 2 returns after 5pm. The second time I went in earlier on a the weekend and the manager said they don't accept Curry 2 returns at all.

I sent a letter to the local district manager and got no reply. I shipped them back online and it took over 3 weeks to get my refund.

I've been turned off from buying their shoes ever since. This was the factory house in Citadel, LA.

I haven't had any trouble with their online store and older models. This could be a fairly new issue with Curry's rising popularity and fakes out there.

Last edited:
The first time they said they don't accept Curry 2 returns after 5pm.

lol, sorry to laugh but this is one of the funniest things i've read. I would have never accepted that reason, thats biggest load of crap i've ever heard, not being able to return something after a certain time of the day :smh:

lol, sorry to laugh but this is one of the funniest things i've read. I would have never accepted that reason, thats biggest load of crap i've ever heard, not being able to return something after a certain time of the day
mean.gif
LOL. I know. I realized how absurd it was but I'm not the type to make scenes. I asked to speak to the manager. The employee lied and said that they were the manager and told me to come back another day.

Damn. File a complaint online. If that was the case maybe you couldve just ask for an approval letter for the return from their online csr and slap it to the outlet employee's face. But maybe coz its a factory store (old stocks) and not a retail outlet?

I can see them not wanting to accept Curry 2's. Let's be honest those kicks aren't selling and are not as popular as the 1's.

lol, 2's have much more inventory. They are selling, just not selling out as fast

I read an article a couple weeks back noting that the Curry 2s are on pace to outsell LeBron's individually this year, and Kobe, KD, and Kyrie sales together. Might be a lot more inventory available, which makes it seem they aren't selling as well.

I read an article a couple weeks back noting that the Curry 2s are on pace to outsell LeBron's individually this year, and Kobe, KD, and Kyrie sales together. Might be a lot more inventory available, which makes it seem they aren't selling as well.

There's probably 5-10 times more Curry 2's made than 1's so it's bound to happen.

Just because there is more inventory made compared to 1s, doesn't mean thats why Curry 2 sales have exceeded Lebrons. There is a crap TON of Lebron, KD, Kobe, & Kyrie stock & colorways. No way UA can put out nearly the same inventory numbers as those even if they did triple or 10x the number of 2s they put out compared to 1s. Only thing it says to me is that the Curry 2 is actually SELLING more inventory than the Lebron, etc. ...and there is availability. I would attribute some of that to cost. Plenty people like me wait for Kobes, Lebrons, KDs to go on sale (espeically with the crap they put out this year.) So, they're still sitting in stock. Currys increased in price, but still cheaper than those lines, maybe except for Kyries. With Currys, they are available now, they are *cheap now, and popular now.

Last edited:
Just a curious if this has happened to anyone else but has the inside midsole paint of your Curry One Low's cracked after hooping in them? I've only wore them for an hour hooping and it looks like the paint is going to chip off. I can only compare them to my Clutchfit Drive Lows which hasn't done anything like this.

Back
Top Bottom