OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Thanks
woah those are dope

heres a one time use code $40 off $100 on underarmour.com code expires today dont think you can use them on icon but if someone wants to grab some other under armour stuff here you go BMAAGTHN73RM

Thanks Noble, I used it on some Curry 3s.
Next time there's a Nike F&F, my coupon is yours.

More final products via IG

The MVPs look
IMG_7894.JPG
IMG_7892.JPG
IMG_7893.JPG

These fit TTS, right? Also, is the insole removable? Because I like to use Nike Running insoles lol

Excuse my ignorance, but what makes the MicroG insole good? Is it like Zoom?

I'm planning to wear these casually btw, so I'm just concerned about their comfort.

Excuse my ignorance, but what makes the MicroG insole good? Is it like Zoom?

I'm planning to wear these casually btw, so I'm just concerned about their comfort.

It was little joke since UA doesn't put Micro G insoles in their shoes anymore. Curry 1 Mids and most of the upper end UA shoes from that year were the last ones to have them. They put yellow ortholite insoles in current Curry's that have great step in comfort but flatten out quickly. Most people that wear UA Basketball shoes wants the Micro G insoles back. They'll last longer than normal EVA or Ortholite insoles and most likely thicker than running insoles.

Now that we're seeing more and more finished product, I'm leaning toward going with this Yellow to White gradient. BUT I'm not sure which heel counter, topline and midsole combo I should go with...

All Yellow
IMG_7952.PNG

Split
IMG_7371.PNG

If I like how they turn out and feel, I'll get these next...
IMG_7960.PNG

IMG_4086.JPG
Nice. Mine just showed up too. Comparison of the yellows from the Currys to the CE 2017 PK. CE has more orange in the yellow. Really happy with how they turned out.

Package is outstanding for this pair. Way nicer and more substantial than anything I've gotten from nikeid or miadidas.

Last edited:
IMG_4086.JPG
Nice. Mine just showed up too. Comparison of the yellows from the Currys to the CE 2017 PK. CE has more orange in the yellow. Really happy with how they turned out.

Package is outstanding for this pair. Way nicer and more substantial than anything I've gotten from nikeid or miadidas.

Thanks for the yellow comparison pic! I'm really tempted to order now, but I want to wait for a higher ebates rate and a decision on the midsole / counter color...

I'm having second thoughts now... the Yellow on the upper looks strange compared to the midsole :/
IMG_8066.JPG

Maybe this pic is filter heavy...

Last edited:
It looks strange here too
IMG_8068.jpg

As much as I want the Yellow cw, I think I'll go with my Royal "dipped" cw to play it safe.

Last edited:
I'm having second thoughts now... the Yellow on the upper looks strange compared to the midsole :/
IMG_8066.JPG

Maybe this pic is filter heavy...

The material gonna make the color slightly lighter. The steeltown gold color on the upper might be a better match to the taxi midsole.

TTS and they do have the removable Micro G insole although idk why you'd want to remove them because they're amazing lol

How do you guys make the tongue lining different to the tounge colour? I only get the same colour.

Back
Top Bottom