OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

A6A36ECE-2521-440D-B6D9-2C7BF2FA9C33.jpeg
Pulled these out for the game tonight.

So only FTL are the only ones who got these>D It’s a shame UA should have released these more widely:smh:

were these supposed to come with only the white laces or also the speckled laces as well? got my homes today and only got the white laces

OGs came with both. Either they didn't include it or someone jacked it
that's what i was thinking. on mine the soles looked like they were tried on too smh. hope these aren't super limited so I can buy another pair later at least

super weird how these and the retros in Asia were released. it was like a QS and Under Armour themselves barely mentioned they would release. and when they released, only FTL had them? wtf is going on lol

Last edited:
Has anybody received their dubnation pairs from Footlocker already?

Mine still says processing still.

mine too. I know there are massive shipping delays so we probably should've expected it but it's still weird that it's 8 days after the order and nothing

Still no movement. My order from FL still hasn't been shipped and still says processing!? Furthermore when i looked up my cc statements it was on there before, but its disappeared now. Anybody else in the same situation?

Still no movement. My order from FL still hasn't been shipped and still says processing!? Furthermore when i looked up my cc statements it was on there before, but its disappeared now. Anybody else in the same situation?
i got mine last week but they were tried on. and don't even come with the extra speckled laces that the stock image shows. something wacky is going on.

also random sizes are popping up on FTL every now and then but can't be carted

Last edited:

Another week gone by

Back
Top Bottom