OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I knew I should’ve checked out this thread last night:rolleyes nevertheless still happy I was able to get it this morning on FTL for a little less than retail:ohwell:been wanting these since it released the first time but I missed out caused they were limited and resell that crazy>D
Same. I’m still wondering how often I’ll wear them but they were the first Curry’s I ever saw on feet. This little kid had them on at an A’s game, I went home and got the MI:30 pair.

UA just shipped the Retro SPK 1s via Shop Runner. I'm planning to cherry-pick between my two pairs then return the one I purchased from Champs for retail.

I didn't think they'd sell out on UA.com, so I'm glad that I pulled the trigger last night! The 40% off was CLUTCH. I've learned that Curry launches usually go live at 9PM (PST) on UA.com, so I checked a bit after, and there they were!

My Champs pair:

Curry 1 - Sour Patch Kids.png

The UA pair should be arriving tomorrow, so I'll cherry-pick the best pattern then return the other to Champs.

Candy Reign from UA hasn’t arrived yet. Complained around a week in since there was a fedex tracking number but no movement. Processed a replacement since they said it was lost. No movement 2 weeks on the replacment, had to contact customer service again. Gave me a 40% code and processed a refund. Today got a a notification from fedex that it’s arriving on Tuesday. 🤞

Back
Top Bottom