OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Just a curious if this has happened to anyone else but has the inside midsole paint of your Curry One Low's cracked after hooping in them? I've only wore them for an hour hooping and it looks like the paint is going to chip off. I can only compare them to my Clutchfit Drive Lows which hasn't done anything like this.

i haven't had mine chip - which colorway do you have?

I have the black/gold ones to hoop in and also the dub nation lows to hang out in and neither have chipped or show signs of potential chippin.....

Yeah... wow, that's pretty bad.

i don't know dude... mine don't look that that. they have creases but now cracks.....

The funny thing is that these were the pair I got sent back from UA because the eyelet snapped out on my 1st pair which didn't get to hoop in.

Just because there is more inventory made compared to 1s, doesn't mean thats why Curry 2 sales have exceeded Lebrons. There is a crap TON of Lebron, KD, Kobe, & Kyrie stock & colorways. No way UA can put out nearly the same inventory numbers as those even if they did triple or 10x the number of 2s they put out compared to 1s. Only thing it says to me is that the Curry 2 is actually SELLING more inventory than the Lebron, etc. ...and there is availability. I would attribute some of that to cost. Plenty people like me wait for Kobes, Lebrons, KDs to go on sale (espeically with the crap they put out this year.) So, they're still sitting in stock. Currys increased in price, but still cheaper than those lines, maybe except for Kyries. With Currys, they are available now, they are *cheap now, and popular now.
I've definitely seen more people buy curry 2s recently than Lebrons, KDs, Kobes, and Kyries combined. Small sample size between people I know, but still, it should provide a decent picture of what's happening on a bigger scale. Easily 9:1 ratio for people I know personally. 

I think cost is big on that, a lot of people still can't justify spending $120+ on a hooping shoe let alone closer to $200.

I have doubles of the mvp lows and the splash parties just sitting around. Think anyone would trade for mvp highs?

Doubt it. Best bet might be to sell those off and take the money from at least 2 combined to get MVPS on resale.

TH-91-1200x600.jpg

Heeey! I was there too. Still pissed that I didn't find the short line at the garage/stairwell to get the bobblehead. :frown: I got there before 530p and still took an L. :lol:

The Curry look away 3 pointer was the highlight of that game.

Can't remember which kicks he was wearing that night though

Last edited:
Heeey! I was there too. Still pissed that I didn't find the short line at the garage/stairwell to get the bobblehead. :frown: I got there before 530p and still took an L. :lol:

The Curry look away 3 pointer was the highlight of that game.

Can't remember which kicks he was wearing that night though
Haha ya that line was ridiculous. Can't believe how many people where there 4 hours before the doors opened. He wore the Haight streets that night against Toronto.

was at the preasesson game too. Took an L on the bobblehead but that tick tack toe assist with curry slapping hands with iggy made it worth it.

This will be a 2 shoe release for sure.

Now they just released the Curry One MVP pair that he actually wore in game along with another Curry 2 for Pre-Order. They're sold out now but I'm hoping for a wider release!

Who else has these on today?
Those were definitely nice and I wanted them. I just had mixed emotions and I passed at the last minute just cause I wanted the PE pair **I actually saw him wear** in the game. I never thought the PEs would actually release though. So I guess my wish has been granted.

Last edited:
I think he changed them at half.  I think he played poorly in the games he started with these.  I have the 1st MVP.  The material is less flexible and not as comfy as the fabric versions, although I think these might be more durable, but I only wear them on special occasions like at the Warriors Parade or going to playoff games.

Back
Top Bottom