OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I think he changed them at half.  I think he played poorly in the games he started with these.  I have the 1st MVP.  The material is less flexible and not as comfy as the fabric versions, although I think these might be more durable, but I only wear them on special occasions like at the Warriors Parade or going to playoff games.
Clearly I missed him wearing those. But I did like the graphics on the PEs he wore in the finals a lot more. Both are clean though nevertheless. I think he changed out of those at some point as well.

Last edited:
Yeah I think he switched them at half cuz he was having a bad game. Might have switched to the yellows I'm not totally sure. Could have also been because like someone said the material is different and he might not have liked it, but knowing him and his supserstition it was probably cuz he wasn't shooting very well.

Yeah I think he switched them at half cuz he was having a bad game. Might have switched to the yellows I'm not totally sure. Could have also been because like someone said the material is different and he might not have liked it, but knowing him and his supserstition it was probably cuz he wasn't shooting very well.
Cool, well hopefully I get my hands on the Back 2 Back pack for the collection. I got the champ pack no problem when they released at the end of 2015. I hope there will be plenty to go around this time as well. The F&F 1s had a different material as well but I still find them to be comfortable.

I want to wear my MVPs but they are a .5 size too small so I've just been letting it sit there. At least I scored and got the correct size in the back 2 back pack.

I want to wear my MVPs but they are a .5 size too small so I've just been letting it sit there. At least I scored and got the correct size in the back 2 back pack.
What's the consensus on how this MVP Pack will fit?

What's the consensus on how this MVP Pack will fit?
I would say go TTS, since that's how the 2's fit.  The 1's could run .5 size small like Dubnation and MVP 1 mids and 1 lows without removable sockliner, but you can always remove the sockliner in the 1's from the back to back pack (assuming they're like previous 1 mids and are removable) and use thinner ones.  That's what I do with my 1 mids that are a bit snug.

Missed out on the UA mvp pack pre-order!!....
mean.gif
.......wonder if there be any chance of a restock??

9.5. I wear size 10.
In the same boat as you.  Got the right size in the back 2 back pack.  Still have the 10.5 in the MVP 1s looking for a 9.5.  We exchanged PMs earlier and it looks like we've both been unsuccessful in getting that elusive size swap.  

In the same boat as you.  Got the right size in the back 2 back pack.  Still have the 10.5 in the MVP 1s looking for a 9.5.  We exchanged PMs earlier and it looks like we've both been unsuccessful in getting that elusive size swap.  
Yeah I remember the PM. I waited 4 hours for these.. I was 2nd in line and that footlocker only had 13 pairs total. They didn't have a size 10 to begin with so I was forced to take the 9.5.

For those of you who owned the MVP curry one, how do they feel if you wear it casually, is it less comfortable than the anafoam in regular curry one?

For those of you who owned the MVP curry one, how do they feel if you wear it casually, is it less comfortable than the anafoam in regular curry one?

Upper is a bit stiffer and maybe a little snugger since it doesn't conform as much, so I guess you can say a little less comfortable.

I am semi wide foot and overweight so I wish I went a size up on the MVPs, I went TTS.  Took about 20 hours of casual wear to break them in.  

This question may sound/seem stupid, but I'm Thinking of copping a pair of Curry 1 Lows, but don't know if I'm feeling them completely. I don't like how the top of them look when I'm looking down to the floor (to me they look like clown shoes looking down) when the laces are pretty tight and have HUGE loops, and I dont know how people can get them to look good on feet with loose laces.

This question may sound/seem stupid, but I'm Thinking of copping a pair of Curry 1 Lows, but don't know if I'm feeling them completely. I don't like how the top of them look when I'm looking down to the floor (to me they look like clown shoes looking down) when the laces are pretty tight and have HUGE loops, and I dont know how people can get them to look good on feet with loose laces.
Adding to my question, maybe why I've been sleeping on these for awhile is because the Curry 2 Lows just seem like IMHO look alot butter than the Curry 1 Lows. But See with the UGLY 2.5s and the even UGLIER 3s coming out sooner or later I guess I just feel like maybe I have to just get these before they're gone no matter how they look or feel ya'll know?

If you don't like the lows, you don't have to get them.
I will say that I didn't like the lows either at first, the placement of the UA sign and the tongue bothered me.
But after seeing them at the store, I ended up getting 4 pairs, and I wear them a lot more than the mids.

I think the low 2's look worse than the 1's, and the fit is nowhere near as good. They fit a lot more snug, but the lockdown is terrible.
I only have one pair of those, and I would've returned them if they weren't in an Oakland A's colorway.

If you don't like the lows, you don't have to get them.
I will say that I didn't like the lows either at first, the placement of the UA sign and the tongue bothered me.
But after seeing them at the store, I ended up getting 4 pairs, and I wear them a lot more than the mids.

I think the low 2's look worse than the 1's, and the fit is nowhere near as good. They fit a lot more snug, but the lockdown is terrible.
I only have one pair of those, and I would've returned them if they weren't in an Oakland A's colorway.

yeah thx for your opinion man, I had a pair of the Curry 2 Lows but they were a half size too small for me (didn't have a 10.5 so I thought wth I'd try em out anyway until the Electric Blue 2's came out a week later). So I only wore em twice for about two hours on 2 Saturdays because I agree with you the fit is and was VERY snug and seemed at times a bit tight on my feet and felt like if I ran in the Low 2's my feet would slip out or move around alot. I then decided that it was more worth it to take them back to DSG and make an exchange for the Electric Blue 2's in a 10.5, which I still haven't worn because I've been waiting for the USA's, Gold Rings, and Waves to show up at DSG (which I have a gut feeling won't happen since Mothers Day CW never came). Anyhow since the Low 1's aren't in stores anymore for me to see in person I can't really make an informed impression/decision about them because I'm basically basing how they'll look when I get them off of online or IG pictures. But what sways me more towards the first low top iteration is that they ain't gonna be here much longer (my guess is they'll be gone by late fall or sooner IMHO?) so best to pick some up while still at retail price ($100-$110) instead of possibly paying over retail for them on eBay if I continue to sleep ya know? Like I bet by my birthday in September they'd be even harder to find then they are right now, and that I should prolly just hold off on the Low 2's because the Low 1's will be gone before them right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom