OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Finally images of the retro! via IG

5BB793A8-C30C-4141-A9BF-7D38141250B6.jpeg

The SPK/Camo print is definitely bigger and bolder. I prefer the “subtle-ness” of the OGs looks more, but I’d be satisfied with these. They remind me of the Camo Undefeated Kobe 1 Protros with the updated print.

-edit-
OGs for reference via IG
6D522307-7AF0-44B5-A654-B604FBCFEB3A.jpeg

In these images, I prefer the retros.

Last edited:
Finally images of the retro! via IG

5BB793A8-C30C-4141-A9BF-7D38141250B6.jpeg

The SPK/Camo print is definitely bigger and bolder. I prefer the “subtle-ness” of the OGs looks more, but I’d be satisfied with these. They remind me of the Camo Undefeated Kobe 1 Protros with the updated print.

-edit-
OGs for reference via IG
6D522307-7AF0-44B5-A654-B604FBCFEB3A.jpeg

In these images, I prefer the retros.
Dang I like the OG’s better too but it might still be the pictures. I’m still getting them Though

If each shoe has a different SPK/Camo print, I’m getting multiples to cherry pick 🍒 the best pair!… then returning the others. 😆

Stock image is up on Champs' Release Calendar!

SPK.jpg

These are definitely one of the best 2022 releases (of all brands) for me!

These sour patch flotros are out in the bay area along with the candy reign retros. The retro mids didn't feel as nice as the OGs and those were some of my favorite ball shoes, so I ended up picking these to try out on the court instead. if anyone is fiending lmk and i can help oop

Attachments

• DF163C4F-70BF-45DA-83EA-3421A8A8125F.jpeg
    DF163C4F-70BF-45DA-83EA-3421A8A8125F.jpeg
    339 KB · Views: 229
These sour patch flotros are out in the bay area along with the candy reign retros. The retro mids didn't feel as nice as the OGs and those were some of my favorite ball shoes, so I ended up picking these to try out on the court instead. if anyone is fiending lmk and i can help oop
I wish they did the same abstract pattern as the candy reign's on these, the print on these isn't my fave.

Do my eyes deceive me? Was Steph wearing the retros arriving to the arena then switched to the OGs for the warm-up?

Also… since the Curry Brand’s IG posted the 11.11.22 date, it seems like a good indication that they’ll be available on UA.com.

Last edited:
Do my eyes deceive me? Was Steph wearing the retros arriving to the arena then switched to the OGs for the warm-up?

Also… since the Curry Brand’s IG posted the 11.11.22 date, it seems like a good indication that they’ll be available on UA.com.

Of course Steph makes the shoe look good. 🔥🔥

What are the mids ? Are you referring to the candy reigns? What didn’t you like about them ?

My knew my eyes were pretty keen! Both left lateral shoe views.

Top: Steph during warm-ups in the OGs

Bottom: Retros on arrival to Chase Center

6790E9A1-BBC6-43FF-8254-0CA98319A45F.jpeg

Also scooped up the retros, and I LOVE them! I love the soft mesh upper! The bolder camo print now makes me like the retros more than the OGs.

Candy Reigns are LIVE on UA.com, and THEY ARE ELIGIBLE for the 40% off ID.me promo! This is the first time that I've seen a retro 1 on UA.com. Hopefully, the Giraffe 2s / OKC Dagger 2s will be just as easy and be eligible for promos!

Scooped them up for $97.XX shipped after taxes after the promo stacked with Rakuten's 11% cashback and received 5% cashback via Slide.

Celebration - Steph Curry.gif

Candy Reigns are LIVE on UA.com, and THEY ARE ELIGIBLE for the 40% off ID.me promo! This is the first time that I've seen a retro 1 on UA.com. Hopefully, the Giraffe 2s / OKC Dagger 2s will be just as easy and be eligible for promos!

Scooped them up for $97.XX shipped after taxes after the promo stacked with Rakuten's 11% cashback and received 5% cashback via Slide.

Celebration - Steph Curry.gif
Ohh **** I just got them for 97 too !!!!!!THANK YOU !!!! Maybe UA will actually ship out my order this time. One thing good about working as health care provider

Was the Candy Reign 1s on UA? I was searching for it and couldn’t find it:frown: did cop on FTL with an 11% Rakuten cash back though

Was the Candy Reign 1s on UA? I was searching for it and couldn’t find it:frown: did cop on FTL with an 11% Rakuten cash back though
Yeah last night. I was hesitating last minute and decided they’d be hard to wear casually. Woke up and they were sold out so I got them off footlocker too. :rofl:Fomo for the win.

Yeah last night. I was hesitating last minute and decided they’d be hard to wear casually. Woke up and they were sold out so I got them off footlocker too. :rofl:Fomo for the win.
I knew I should’ve checked out this thread last night:rolleyes nevertheless still happy I was able to get it this morning on FTL for a little less than retail:ohwell:been wanting these since it released the first time but I missed out caused they were limited and resell that crazy>D

Back
Top Bottom