O. Lyon - VfB Stuttgart
Man Utd. - Dynamo(ESPN2)
Sporting - Roma
Inter Milan - CSKA
Fenerbahce - PSV
Steaua - Sevilla
Slavia Praha - Arsenal
Tchau!

Should be another cake game for the Arsenal.
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

What a pity ESPN doesn't have the kahunas to air the Fenerbahce - PSV match. One of the better stadiums and atmospheres in the world. It should be an evenly contested match too.

Sukru_Saracoglu_A.jpg
KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

come on now, espn has to get viewers and the casual fan doesnt want to watch PSV-Fenerbache, they want and English team or Barca/Real

I wish they would let FSC show the games they don't want
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Quote:
What a pity ESPN doesn't have the kahunas to air the Fenerbahce - PSV match. One of the better stadiums and atmospheres in the world. It should be an evenly contested match too.
TEAM RAVENS
Let LMP Post - Team Ravens Founding Father - Member #52
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Celtic/benfica should be an interesting match. ill be watching that and the real madrid on the first day and then Fener/PSV on day 2....

Quote:
come on now, espn has to get viewers and the casual fan doesnt want to watch PSV-Fenerbache, they want and English team or Barca/Real

I wish they would let FSC show the games they don't want

Quote:
Thats why you get Setanta Sports :wink:
wink.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Can Liverpool pull one out of their @#%$?
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

God @#%$ damnit. What a @#%$ piece of crap goal to give up. Defender tackles the ball back into the backfield straight to Crouch.
TEAM RAVENS​
Let LMP Post - Team Ravens Founding Father - Member #52​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Ugh. 2-0. Liverpool is playing well, Besiktas is playing terribly.
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​

so whats the deal with Liverpool? will winning their remaining games be enough for them to advance?

Chelsea v Schalke is quite entertaining... end to end stuff...
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

total bs call on my man robinho

the game wasn't all that in the first, hope the second will be better

nice goal by porto in the highlights.

please someone needs to take lazio out. those nazis need to take a vacation
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Can you tell me what call everyone is complaining about? If it's the one where he ended up one on one and dribbled the @#%$ out of the keeper even though the whistle was blown... he was offside.

Great game so far, Lua Lua needs to stop taking shots. Would have been an amazing goal by Ruud, but going for the chip there was a bit cheeky. I would have thought a low volley had a higher chance of success... but then again my man Nikopolidis ain't lettin' nothing by him unless it's worthy.

Quote:
Chips the keeper but it hits the top post.

Crossbar... not top post.

VAMOS BARCA!!!!

R.I.P. - Qbs King32, IM MADDDD, U MADDDD, Dr Fede

QB'SFINEST​
VIA Dade County​

Ugh. Besiktas is getting blown out. This is no good. It's 4-0 now. Three of Liverpool's four goals have come off second chances. The keeper has made the initial stop on three of the goals. Frustrating loss for Besiktas.
TEAM RAVENS​

5th goal from Gerrard. Shot deflected off of Diata, changed direction, and went in the net. This is now beyond embarrassing. Makes Besiktas looks like a piece of @#%$. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM RAVENS
Let LMP Post - Team Ravens Founding Father - Member #52
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson

Make that 6-0. This is disgusting, straight up embarrassing.
TEAM RAVENS​

7-0, DISGUSTING goal at that.
TEAM RAVENS​

This is ridiculous, Besiktas, who are ya? Who are ya?
England till I die, England till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, England till I die!​

wow, talk about piling it on, that backheel goal by babel was ridiculous. For some reason whenever i watch liverpool when crouch is in the game they seem to play better.

looking forward to watching united tomorrow
And I move like the Coupe thru traffic / Rush hour GT Bent' roof is absent​

Back
Top Bottom