Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Post your Gamertags in here for the NT Tournament!!!!The bracket will be completed on friday by kidUFC.Place (***)next to yourGamertag.

the game is A LOT MORE fun, just judging from the demo, when playing against a human controlled player as opposed to a computer controller opponent..

i lost by KO on two separate occasions by getting kneed in the head while going in for a takedown against my friend a few days ago..
laugh.gif

Yeah I kept destroying Rua so I started playing as him trying to knock out liddell....way more fun that way
pimp.gif

I play it all the time. im a beast.

Once the game hits the shelf its a wrap for EVERYONE on xbox live. Know that.

Originally Posted by Club29

How do you lock in the submissions? Every time I go for it they usually get out after a few seconds. Superfast button mashing needed?

Game is %+$@%!! sick
pimp.gif

So much *%#+ talking going on between me and my friends when we play. Makes it that much better.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

How do you lock in the submissions? Every time I go for it they usually get out after a few seconds. Superfast button mashing needed?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Yeah, I think you need to mash the buttons or do circles on the joystick. Obviously harder earlier on. I haven't gotten a submission yet, buthaven't played that much recently.

i havent been able to download it yet because my school blocked my PS3 from connecting to the internet outta nowhere...ive yet to go over to the IT place nthrow a fit but best believe it will happen soon so i can get my demo game back up
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This game is crack. I've been playing the demo for the past couple of weeks instead of the real games I have

Straight takedowns and submissions for me. But one time I just started to beat Rua's face in once he got down.

pimp.gif

I'll be coppin' when it comes out.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

This game is crack. I've been playing the demo for the past couple of weeks instead of the real games I have

EXACTLY and also this game comes out MAY 19th. Will be on xbox live with this
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Superman punch while backing up
pimp.gif
dudes don't even see it coming wheni play against my friends but anyone else just like standup better I can't take it when people take me down i always just reverse and let them stand backup again

Back
Top Bottom