Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by dunnyy

ohwell.gif
hopefully FNR4 will be better than this trash.

Lulz the ufc demo is miles ahead of fnr4 demo, so far the people who said it's trash, don't understand how to play.
hey what happened? that was a great match u were killing me on the ground

ohwell.gif
hopefully FNR4 will be better than this trash.
Lulz the ufc demo is miles ahead of fnr4 demo, so far the people who said it's trash, don't understand how to play.

they dont understand that the boxing aspect of ufc undisputed is nowhere near as detailed or precise as fn4 and its total punch control but its decent

they must also not like the fact that knockouts can come from nowhere at any time
pimp.gif
mad.gif

Flash ko's don't happen that often for it to be luck, ask any nter that's faced me
laugh.gif
except for lakers fan, I just flag ko'd him withrampage, that deserves a rematch

Well then this isn't a game of skill but rather a game of luck.

lol i just got ko by a jab that was just a well placed punch thats why u gotta stay on guard 24/7 UFC is never a sure thing its all timing and attention andnice match diabolical

Flash ko's don't happen that often for it to be luck, ask any nter that's faced me
laugh.gif
except for lakers fan, I just flag ko'd him with rampage, that deserves a rematch

lol im not using chuck guy isnt what he used to be lol and that jab ko
roll.gif
the first match was great but stupid connection

I usually fight in the light heavyweight with page, but it is so satisfying to sub brock with mir in the first round when i get quick matched into aheavyweight fight

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Well then this isn't a game of skill but rather a game of luck.

lol i just got ko by a jab that was just a well placed punch thats why u gotta stay on guard 24/7 UFC is never a sure thing its all timing and attention and nice match diabolical
yeah, u always gotta be on your guard, it took my bro 2 flash ko losses by flying knee to realize he needs to protect his head at all times thatyou're not safe until youre all way across the cage
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

even when youre not tired and havent even taken that many punches to the head, one superman punch or head kick and its over

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

my god ur great on the ground (nh) i just need a better ground player

Yeah it's a absolute win when I have a bjj guy that why I rather choose a wrestler most of the time

ya good matches i might MIGHT be able to keep up with u standing but knowing u can beat me at will on ground hurts lol. But how did u pratice with ground i dothe tutorial like online im good on ground but facing u i was scrub at best
roll.gif

Yea I know you're gonna catch me with a superman punch, I thought it was gonna happen. Don't go for a take down, the standup is more of a challenge anddefinitely more rewarding

Yea I know you're gonna catch me with a superman punch, I thought it was gonna happen. Don't go for a take down, the standup is more of a challenge and definitely more rewarding

ya it was thinking NT was over hyping u i was wrong
mad.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

any tips for Muay Thaii guys like Florian?
u could be like all the other P____s and pick bj cause its over once bj gets u on the ground in any position

or u could just take any wrestler, id suggest sherk or diego

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

this game is a little to easy to level up imo. ive only played the game for about 4 hours and ive only won about half my fights and im a level 17 already

wth..im 24-10 with 22 knockouts and ive been fighting for like 5 years and i think im still level 1..do you actually do all those sessions with the othertraining camps? how do you levle up?

just got my copy..

lets go

imma practice for a bit.. i havent played in a week or so

Back
Top Bottom