Official Umar Johnson Thread

What good points? …And you the one that brought up black families to begin with champ, you might want to go re read your original post

If you rocking with shorty just say it, don’t gotta bring Umar into it…It’s ok, we know it’s some folks that like how she move and what she says :lol:

Again…..answer the question champ. Did I say good points she’s made about the BLACK FAMILY or did I just say good points….in general??

I see why some of you dudes be rocking with Umar……….unfortunately. Y’all got alot in common.

"A broken clock is still right twice a day."

Candace Owens has made decent statements about what has effected the black family, but it really is one of those situations of "Right message, wrong messenger." Unfortunately, she has built up so much ill-will by her always opposing the "black narrative" and showing how wrong all blacks are, that now she's trying to change up her tune and no one is trying to hear it.

It's like Hitler living and saying "Oh no, I was wrong, Jewish people aren't that bad." Extreme example, but it's going to take a lot more to get people to actually take you seriously.

Candace is flat out the definition of disingenuous :lol:. And for deuce king deuce king to buy ANY of it, is insane.

You don’t have to “hand it to her”, for making general, baseline statements that millions of people have been saying for decades, if not centuries :lol:

Like, shorty is legit an agent. A chaos one at that. To black people lmao.

deuce king deuce king you sound spineless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ANY black person that rallies behind Candace Owens over Umar Johnson is not someone I’d ever associate myself with.

You keep bringing up marriage, you know all marriages don’t work out right? You know some people can get divorced, and still maintain a decent relationship? That’s called being a mature adult.

Umar’s marriages might not have worked out in terms of longevity but the fact remains… he’s BLACK and married black.

Candace married a white man. She literally financially contributes to him.

She hates her color and her race, why would anyone have sympathy or grace for someone who hates being black is baffling:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Her job is to manipulate black people who don’t know any better and already had self esteem and identity issues.

Her literal job is to be that voice in the back of their heads when they’re about to jump off a ledge, and make them go along with their plan and encourage them to jump :lol: :lol:

Umar “I love being black!!”

deuce king deuce king ”Umar is unfit to speak on black issues because of X,Y,Z”

Candace Owens “I hate being black”

deuce king deuce king ”She makes valid point”

Like Ice Cube said in his verse… “you…. Make me SICK!”

Last edited:
I don’t see how some black people wake up, and fix their face to align themselves with people like Candace Owens.

But, then I realize there’s a reason :lol: :lol:

Candace is flat out the definition of disingenuous :lol:. And for deuce king deuce king to buy ANY of it, is insane.

You don’t have to “hand it to her”, for making general, baseline statements that millions of people have been saying for decades, if not centuries :lol:

Like, shorty is legit an agent. A chaos one at that. To black people lmao.

Go back and READ my original statement regarding this exchange champ. My comments were directed to and about Umar Johnson in regards to being referenced to the black family. He himself has no black family……a bunch of baby mama’s running around with bastard children. Candace Owens is a by-product of this discussion.

I don’t see how some black people wake up, and fix their face to align themselves with people like Candace Owens.

But, then I realize there’s a reason :lol: :lol:

That’s interesting champ. I don’t see how ANYONE wakes up and aligns themselves with Umar Johnson…..but then I see you and others and laugh about the support he has.

Speaking of Umar…..since you and others support him to the very end……WHERE’S THE SCHOOL AT??

Go back and READ my original statement regarding this exchange champ. My comments were directed to and about Umar Johnson in regards to being referenced to the black family. He himself has no black family……a bunch of baby mama’s running around with bastard children. Candace Owens is a by-product of this discussion.

The IRONY of you with a clip from Jay-Z’s “girls, girls, girls” video but want to talk about Umar’s relationships and inability to be monogamous.

Candace Owens is black woman with a PERM? What’s wrong with wearing the natural? That’s already a red flag and a bad look

She’d never walk outside without her hair being permed :lol: :lol:

The IRONY of you with a clip from Jay-Z’s “girls, girls, girls” video but want to talk about Umar’s relationships and inability to be monogamous.

Candace Owens is black woman with a PERM? What’s wrong with wearing the natural? That’s already a red flag and a bad look

She’d never walk outside without her hair being permed :lol: :lol:

LOL. Reaching for the sky with that Jay Z VIDEO comment champ……when entertainment dictates real life. Bless your heart. Jay Z is currently married……what else you got??

Listen champ….if you want girls that wear their hair natural and everything else that comes with that knock yourself out……..no literally knock yourself out if that’s what you like. I can’t knock the hustle.

That being said your buddy Umar is here upping and doing videos with a ghetto chick such as Sukihanna. How do you explain that?? finessence finessence and this is with whom you wanna place your faith. Explain yourself sir.

"A broken clock is still right twice a day."

Candace Owens has made decent statements about what has effected the black family, but it really is one of those situations of "Right message, wrong messenger." Unfortunately, she has built up so much ill-will by her always opposing the "black narrative" and showing how wrong all blacks are, that now she's trying to change up her tune and no one is trying to hear it.

It's like Hitler living and saying "Oh no, I was wrong, Jewish people aren't that bad." Extreme example, but it's going to take a lot more to get people to actually take you seriously.

You’re giving Candace way too much credit. A broken clock can be right twice a day, but she’s still just barely right for the wrong reasons. The basis of all of her core messaging is to delegitimize the influence of systemic racism and oppression, push anti intellectualism and anti education rhetoric, and push this ahistorical version of history that erases real examples of how black people have used political institutions to grant and protect rights and freedoms that people she votes for attack every single day. She isn’t having a come to Jesus moment. Her oppression and ours just happens to line up at the moment.

In a lot ways, based on how they use their platforms, Dr Umar and Candice move the same even though they’re polar opposites on a lot of issues.

Candace got into it with Ben Shapiro and then got fired from the daily wire.. she wouldn’t be the first of her ilk to be used and then abandoned by those people (see Stacy dash)

Her conveniently saying some things after her very recent and substantive history is deplorable

Especially when this was her high school experience:

Umar Johnson has more in common with Candace Owens than they have in difference IMHO.

Both are here to serve themselves regardless of their tactics or strategies.

As men, we should be about results.

Neither of these people are living what they talk about.

It’s too late…
IMG_1210.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom