Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Anybody had problems restarting their phone after this? Mine stays on the Apple screen like it's bricked but I have to hit the restart combination like twice to get out of it.

So what's this I'm hearing about Jailbreaking being illegal in 2013? Does this apply to Sprint?

I haven't been able to install anything from Cydia. Keep getting these bad gateway errors.

Finally jailbroken again! Feels good, lol.  Any good repo/sources to add? 
ihacksrepo.com

sinfuliphonerepo.com  (one of the best for tweaks)

ihackstore.com/repo

h7v.org

repo.modyouri.com

cydia.xsellize.com  (one of the best for tweaks and themes)

repo.insanelyi.com   (another one of the best overall for themes ect.)

repo.hackyouriphone.org

apt.pwncenter.org

cydia.iphonecake.com

repocydia.com (ipastore)

Last edited:
The repos are getting hammered right now, just keep trying. Saurik( the person who runs Cydia), said he is getting 14,000 hits a second on his server.Just be patient. Its like that for every new jailbreak the first day.

Finally got my theme back. Just gotta get iconoclasm now.
Nice any issues with winterboard on the i5? Do all apps theme correctly? Also what theme is that? It looks nice I love the phone icon!
No issues so far.  Winterboard is running smoothly.  Yea all the apps theme correctly, even new ones that you download. It comes with an icon skin.  Theme is called "Ayecon"

^^^ Nice! Anybody install sbsetting on the i5 yet? Im interested to know how much free RAM it shows and if the Free Up RAM is working. I know on my ipad3 that you cant free the RAM up like the i4 could.

Last edited:
Solved my problem. Had to restore, and re-jailbreak. Now Cydia works fine.

Hey guys, sorry but a noob question here- what does jailbreaking do anyway?

does it just give you freedom to personalize the themes any way you want it?

Im such a noob when it comes to updating, installing, jailbreaking my devices.. is it as simple as going to a site, downloading a certain progam and boom im all set ?

help me better understand.. thanks Nt :nthat:

Im such a noob when it comes to updating, installing, jailbreaking my devices.. is it as simple as going to a site, downloading a certain progam and boom im all set ?

help me better understand.. thanks Nt
nthat.gif
If you look on the first page I posted a tutorial on how to use the evasi0n jailbreak, with pictures and all.

HELP:.

-tried to back up phone before i updated from 5.11 to 6.1. (jailbroken)

-spent like 3 hours doing so, couldnt do it. 

-googled, told me to reset all settings

-thought that would work cause its not erasing date or media, so my jail break will still be there and i'll be able to make a new back up.

-well...now phone is always boots in "safe mode" obviously cause of the reset all settings. i still have cydia, etc.

-said **** it now im updating..its almost done. will i be good to go?

Hey guys, sorry but a noob question here- what does jailbreaking do anyway?

does it just give you freedom to personalize the themes any way you want it?
Yes, you can do alot of stuff with it. Like personalizing the look of the phone, download all types of files the iphone normal doesnt support, get FREE paid app, free tethering to other devices, ect, ext. It really does make any apple product better IMO. Just give it a try and if you dont like it, then restore your device and it will not be jailbroken anymore. Its a pretty simple process. If you need help, I'm sure some NTers can help.

Back
Top Bottom