Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

So proud of these guys. I didn't want to see a team filled with College kids and NBDL players trying to win next summer in Fiba Americas due to the impeding labor issues.

Where are all the complainers and doubters?

pimp.gif

This really shows that you don't not need a dominant big man for international play. I mean some teams didn't have star players, but USA played well with their guard orientated team.

This really shows that you don't not need a dominant big man for international play. I mean some teams didn't have star players, but USA played well with their guard orientated team.

KD MVP
pimp.gif

This tourney showed us that Deron & Chris are on another level in the PG game

So what will the 2012 roster look like.

smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
We are about to dominate no matter what. The world already knows about Kobe, Bron, Melo, and Wade now here comes Durant.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

So what will the 2012 roster look like.

smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
We are about to dominate no matter what. The world already knows about Kobe, Bron, Melo, and Wade now here comes Durant.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

KD MVP
pimp.gif

This tourney showed us that Deron & Chris are on another level in the PG game

KD went in, D.Rose,Russell Westbrook, and LO keepin the pace goin in the fourth
pimp.gif
. TEAM USA!! Damn I can't wait til 2012, lets get another gold before we all kick the bucket
laugh.gif

KD went in, D.Rose,Russell Westbrook, and LO keepin the pace goin in the fourth
pimp.gif
. TEAM USA!! Damn I can't wait til 2012, lets get another gold before we all kick the bucket
laugh.gif

Somebody should punch Fran Frashilla little Napoleon Bonaparte lookin *!* in the face right about now.
laugh.gif

Somebody should punch Fran Frashilla little Napoleon Bonaparte lookin *!* in the face right about now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

In the Olympics, they will need Howard. This tourney there were a lot of injuries to other countries.

CP3/Kobe/Durant/James/Howard in London 2012

Game effin over

Originally Posted by got shoes

In the Olympics, they will need Howard. This tourney there were a lot of injuries to other countries.

CP3/Kobe/Durant/James/Howard in London 2012

Game effin over

Back
Top Bottom