Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Congrats to Team USA! Durant is a beast!

I think this same team can win the gold in 2012. They deserve to represent the USA for thir commitment and scarifices. I hope they send them all!

Congrats to Team USA! Durant is a beast!

I think this same team can win the gold in 2012. They deserve to represent the USA for thir commitment and scarifices. I hope they send them all!

Durant was insane!

USA
pimp.gif

EDIT: Westbook's athletic ability is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Simply put the US team was too much for a lot of teams. Granted we dont beat teams like we used too, but we still get the job done.
The world may have caught up, but a 17-point victory in a world championship game in a hostile environment is incredibly impressive.

Simply put the US team was too much for a lot of teams. Granted we dont beat teams like we used too, but we still get the job done.
The world may have caught up, but a 17-point victory in a world championship game in a hostile environment is incredibly impressive.

Originally Posted by bonafide101

I made a 2012 Olympic team real quick,
paul
deron
rose
kobe
wade
durant
lebron
melo
howard
boozer
bosh Cant figure out a 12th player tho... Stoudemire? Rondo? Lee? Roy?

Edit: ^ Mhmm..didnt think about Kobe sitting it out.. he just might, he would be a lil up there in age by then...lol
i'm pretty sure boozer won't be there.

Paul
Deron
Durant
Bryant
Wade
James
Bosh
Anthony
Howard

those 9 are locks in my book for 2012.
things missing from this team (still): perimeter shooting, interior presence offensively and defensively.
maybe Noah, B. Lopez, Iguodala, Curry, Westbrook, Gordon, Love will make the team to round out the roster.

paul
deron
rose
kobe
wade
durant
lebron
melo
howard
boozer

Edit: ^ Mhmm..didnt think about Kobe sitting it out.. he just might, he would be a lil up there in age by then...lol

Paul
Deron
Durant
Bryant
Wade
James
Bosh
Anthony
Howard

things missing from this team (still): perimeter shooting, interior presence offensively and defensively.
maybe Noah, B. Lopez, Iguodala, Curry, Westbrook, Gordon, Love will make the team to round out the roster.

Originally Posted by offbad

paul
deron
rose
kobe
wade
durant
lebron
melo
howard
boozer

Paul
Deron
Durant
Bryant
Wade
James
Bosh
Anthony
Howard

those 9 but at the same time I wouldn't be surprise if Kobe takes that summer off. So I would add if kobe is off the team (plus I don't know if Bosh really deserves to be on that team that's just me) but KD, bron, wade, melo, dwight, cp, d-will, love, gordon, westbrook, rose, Lee or Brook lopez

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Durant might be the best player the next 10+ years. Dude is unstoppable in all honesty.

Check his whereabouts between April 18 and April 30 this year. Very stoppable.
With all respect who cares, we know next year it will be different.

Originally Posted by offbad

paul
deron
rose
kobe
wade
durant
lebron
melo
howard
boozer

Paul
Deron
Durant
Bryant
Wade
James
Bosh
Anthony
Howard

those 9 but at the same time I wouldn't be surprise if Kobe takes that summer off. So I would add if kobe is off the team (plus I don't know if Bosh really deserves to be on that team that's just me) but KD, bron, wade, melo, dwight, cp, d-will, love, gordon, westbrook, rose, Lee or Brook lopez

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Durant might be the best player the next 10+ years. Dude is unstoppable in all honesty.

Check his whereabouts between April 18 and April 30 this year. Very stoppable.
With all respect who cares, we know next year it will be different.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

i would be pretty surprised if Bryant takes the olympics off i think the only way he wouldn't play is if Team USA asks him not to, not because he wants to sit out.

that's a guard heavy roster you proposed, but Team USA seemed to do fine with that in the FIBA

Originally Posted by HOOD17

i would be pretty surprised if Bryant takes the olympics off i think the only way he wouldn't play is if Team USA asks him not to, not because he wants to sit out.

that's a guard heavy roster you proposed, but Team USA seemed to do fine with that in the FIBA

With the way Love is playing right now, i'd say hes a lock if he can keep it up.

I'd assume Iggy and Brook Lopez/Lee would round it out, but who knows what can happen. Maybe DeMarcus Cousin can even get a shot if he really pans out well, and his future is looking bright from what ive seen in the summer leagues.

With the way Love is playing right now, i'd say hes a lock if he can keep it up.

I'd assume Iggy and Brook Lopez/Lee would round it out, but who knows what can happen. Maybe DeMarcus Cousin can even get a shot if he really pans out well, and his future is looking bright from what ive seen in the summer leagues.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

^

Noah is French; he didn't play for their team this year because of his foot injuries and contract extension talks.
makes sense. thanks for the correction.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

^

Noah is French; he didn't play for their team this year because of his foot injuries and contract extension talks.
makes sense. thanks for the correction.

Kobe is playing in 2012, especially if he has six rings by then. Trust me. To be in the same sentence with Jordan (and Pippen, yes) in terms of medals and titles means everything to him. This shouldn't even be a debate.

Kobe is playing in 2012, especially if he has six rings by then. Trust me. To be in the same sentence with Jordan (and Pippen, yes) in terms of medals and titles means everything to him. This shouldn't even be a debate.

Back
Top Bottom