**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Gomez two more goals for Puebla today, but got sent off because of a bad call by the Ref. dude has a shot at being the first american to win the mexican league in goals for the season. Hopefully Puebla appeals that call. ROBOBOB, taking notice?

laugh.gif
Buddle scoring all of the Galaxy goals

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Gomez two more goals for Puebla today, but got sent off because of a bad call by the Ref. dude has a shot at being the first american to win the mexican league in goals for the season. Hopefully Puebla appeals that call. ROBOBOB, taking notice?
would come with a nice little *.

^^Yeah I see what your saying. Chicharito looks like the real deal, I wish him luck at MANU. Hopefully he plays not like Vela at Arsenal.

i was at the galaxy game yesterday and noticed what's making buddle so effective now is his first touch. he's getting better opportunities because of it. Definitely needs to get called up to USMNT.

Originally Posted by socluis90

i was at the galaxy game yesterday and noticed what's making buddle so effective now is his first touch. he's getting better opportunities because of it. Definitely needs to get called up to USMNT.
Well considering we are so thin up front, He needs to be in the camps coming up at least to show what he can do. I wonder how Charlie is doing on his rehab? is he playing for his club team already?

[h2]Ching injury news boosts States[/h2]

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/772710/ce/uk/?cc=5901&ver=us#/sendtofriend.espn.go.com/sendtofriend/soccernet/SendToFriendSoccernet?URL=http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-...ury news boosts States boss Bradley&id=772710">http://sendtofriend.espn.... Bradle...le,noscrollbars,width=400,height=500');return false;">EmailPrinthttp:///a.espncdn.com/icons/share-icon-12x12.png)">http://a.espncdn.com/icons/share-icon-12x12.png) no-repeat scroll left top; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;">Share

USA striker Brian Ching has given national team boss Bob Bradley a boost by returning to training following a hamstring injury.

brianchinginjured20100401_275x155.jpg

GettyImagesBrian Ching hobbles off against Real Salt Lake

WorldCup hopeful Ching, with 10 goals in 43 internationals, had been injuredduring the Houston Dynamo's opening home game of the new Major LeagueSoccer season on April 1 and had been told by doctors he would be outfor up to six weeks.

With the United States having to submittheir preliminary 30-man squad to FIFA on May 11, Ching, 31, had beenon the clock to prove his fitness to Bradley, whose striking optionshave also been hampered by long-term injury to Sochaux striker CharlieDavies.

Ching, though, returned to training with the Dynamo thisweek, kicking a ball for the first time and declaring himself happywith his progress.

"I'm still limited,'' Ching told the Houston Chronicle. "I still cannot swing my left leg with too much force right now.

"We'retwo weeks out. If you said I'd be running and doing all this when Ifirst hurt it I would have been sceptical. I'm recovering pretty well.Hopefully, I can continue at this rate and I'll be back sooner than Iexpected.''

sick.gif

i dont want him to recover on time

^^^As much as I like Ching, but he is not what we need at the moment. We need people that are going to help Altidore up top. Buddle, Gomez, Davies and Altidore need to be the 4 strikers going to SA.

I like this lineup

------------Howard-------------------

DOLO----GOOCH-------BOCANEGRA------SPECTOR

TORRES-----BRADLEY-----CLARK

--------DEMPSEY----------

----DONOVAN------------

-----------Altidore--------------------

--------howard---------------

---cherendulo--onyewu--demerit--bocanegra---

---dempsey--bradley--edu--donovan---

------altidore--filler------

eighter i will go with davies if he is fully recovered or ill take the risk and put in gomez lol

for some reason i liked the defensive line up that they had going against mexico.

i just like going with the classic 4-4-2 formation

48 days, damn this $+#! is going to come fast! add me into the "i hope ching recovers slowly" camp lol

^Yeah I know. Davies might not go after the news from his club team that he is not going to play at all this season. Hopefully he plays and scores 5 goals haahah! wishful thinking I Supposed. Luis lets start making plans for AZTECA IN 3 YEARS OR SO. WE NEED TO BE THERE THIS TIME!!!!!!!!! Peep the video on the bottom.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^Yeah I know. Davies might not go after the news from his club team that he is not going to play at all this season. Hopefully he plays and scores 5 goals haahah! wishful thinking I Supposed. Luis lets start making plans for AZTECA IN 3 YEARS OR SO. WE NEED TO BE THERE THIS TIME!!!!!!!!! Peep the video on the bottom.

i spotted myself a few times in that vid. met all those people who were interviewed too, good times! like i said it's a must do thing every US fan should do before they die. Charlie davies goal > any other eupohoric feeling i've had from sports.

Quick question..I know there's hatred between fans of USNT and the MNT..With that said, will you guys support Mexico in the WC?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Quick question..I know there's hatred between fans of USNT and the MNT..With that said, will you guys support Mexico in the WC?
i support all concacaf. putting $ on mexico to win first game too.

Ok, because over at the bigsoccer forums about 70% of US fans refuse to support Mexico..lol..
I will be supporting the US..

Ok, because over at the bigsoccer forums about 70% of US fans refuse to support Mexico..lol..
I will be supporting the US..

Back
Top Bottom