Official Utah Jazz @ LA Lakers 4/2/10

--It wouldnt surprise me if we lost.
--It wouldnt surprise me if we won.
--We need this W though. Lets get it Lakeshow!!

--April 17..
nerd.gif

I'm gonna be at the game tonight.

Hopefully the Lakers can shake off this funk that they're in and close out the rest of the regular season well.

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!!

This will be a good one. But the way they've been playing lately Utah probably will win this one, Deron is going to have a feast.

LOL! Expect these Mormons to wipe these lakers out on their home court.

DWill with 35 pts 14 asst 3steals

Another furious battle between aging but immature Kobe and camel Gasol for the amout of FG's LOL

Kobe will force his shots trying to think he's the MJ against the Jazz in the finals...

trying to take over but his teammates are just watching him and doing nothing b/c kobe simply doesn't pass.

And all these Kobe homers will blame on his teammates..LOL CLASSIC!

Kobe with solid 21pts 8 for 33fgs 2 asst 4rebs 0steal 0blk 6 TOs (very possible)

Utah with the obvious W.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL! Expect these Mormons to wipe these lakers out on their home court.

DWill with 35 pts 14 asst 3steals

Another furious battle between aging but immature Kobe and camel Gasol for the amout of FG's LOL

Kobe will force his shots trying to think he's the MJ against the Jazz in the finals...

trying to take over but his teammates are just watching him and doing nothing b/c kobe simply doesn't pass.

And all these Kobe homers will blame on his teammates..LOL CLASSIC!

Kobe with solid 21pts 8 for 33fgs 2 asst 4rebs 0steal 0blk 6 TOs (very possible)

Utah with the obvious W.
Prettyplaya ?
nerd.gif

Hannsum are you sure you're not a closet Lakers fan? You seem to like to be in the Lakers topics a whole lot and you live in Beverly Hills...

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Hannsum are you sure you're not a closet Lakers fan? You seem to like to be in the Lakers topics a whole lot and you live in Beverly Hills...

Naw this fool is just in the closet.

There's no reason why the Lakers shouldn't be up for this game (pause).  They need to send a statement tonight.

well typical laker bench.. blow the 19 pt lead.

edit: lol this fools are not even talking about the game anymore..

I havent seen a game in a while.

It's shocking how bad the bench is.

Poor decision making on offense. So bad that it's even affecting Kobe. I'd say that it's affecting Pau, but the bench doesnt seem to like Pau so he isnt getting the ball.

Defense? They dont even know what they're supposed to do. Powell and Farmar arent running them off the 3 point line.

The bench is lottery team bad.

badboyf0life420:
not even talking about the game anymore..
Talking about each other's Emmy nominations and The Luke Walton Coaching Experience and dudes missing games for lightweight things like the flu.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

D-Will recognized Fish, Farmar and Shannon were guarding him in the second quarter and went to work.
laugh.gif

Low bball IQ night for Kobe. He and Ron are forcing a lot tonight. Should be going to the post a lot more against Utah.

laugh.gif
, you know that "settle down, don't shoot" was meant more or as much for Kobe as it was Fish.

Back
Top Bottom