.:. Official Vacation Thread vol. tanlines owwwww .:.

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

Originally Posted by proper english

going to Honolulu for the 3rd time in 3 years 
pimp.gif

$600 for 5 nights & airfare. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

please share where you got this deal lol.

we're already going to San Fran in August for a wedding. So I think we should go to a beach spot sometime in June/July.

Id like to know ehre you got this deal

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by andy206

heading to cancun for spring break
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is it still too late for a 3 day trip to cancun from LAX between 3/20-3/28 ??
nerd.gif
thanks

i'm going 3/18 - 3/24, you should probably book asap since hotel rooms are filling up quick. check bookit.com, kayak.com, or expedia

we paid around $700 for flight + hotel. also look around for online coupons to those sites, i think we got $100 off

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by andy206

heading to cancun for spring break
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is it still too late for a 3 day trip to cancun from LAX between 3/20-3/28 ??
nerd.gif
thanks

i'm going 3/18 - 3/24, you should probably book asap since hotel rooms are filling up quick. check bookit.com, kayak.com, or expedia

we paid around $700 for flight + hotel. also look around for online coupons to those sites, i think we got $100 off

I am looking into going to LA during the playoffs. How hard will it probably be to get 2 tickets to a LAkers playoff game?

was suppose to do Miami for spring break but they took to long to book it so i just said @%@# it and i'll just go home that weekend and chill with my people...

my brother wants to do vegas for his birthday...and good hotel deals in nov.? never to early to book right?

or good cruise deals...i really wanna do one of those...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am looking into going to LA during the playoffs. How hard will it probably be to get 2 tickets to a LAkers playoff game?

Congrats to you if you're able to 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

was suppose to do Miami for spring break but they took to long to book it so i just said @%@# it and i'll just go home that weekend and chill with my people...

my brother wants to do vegas for his birthday...and good hotel deals in nov.? never to early to book right?

or good cruise deals...i really wanna do one of those...

Always wanted to go to Vegas. i'ma wait until I hit 21 though.

Originally Posted by rockforlight

What's the cheapest city to fly outta to Europe? I'm thinking of either Italy or Spain.
Philly or JFK.  Maybe Newark.

Flew out of Philly the last time that I went to Italy.

been using Kayak since earlier this year and have gone to a few places.  I feel like taking my girl somewhere tropical for a winter getaway this year. I was thinking either Hawaii or Puerto Rico, any good deals out there?

Great year to travel i found deals!
eek.gif

Travelzoo.com
wink.gif

Denver (8th MLB ball park... 22 left)
Hong Kong / Macau (550 round trip
pimp.gif
)
Hawaii (125 each way 
pimp.gif
)

Denver
n1tgfc.jpg

The Hyatt in Macau
4gkdaf.jpg

Hong Kong
21zszp.jpg

Hawaii (Oahu)

14t1mv7.jpg

what the hell.. this thread is mad old.. i didn't even get to go to HI last year & had to settle for Vegas.  
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

^
laugh.gif

Any Hawaii deals this year? I've been trying to go again since my last trip there 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

^
laugh.gif

Any Hawaii deals this year? I've been trying to go again since my last trip there 2 years ago.

if youre anywhere on the westcoast, HI (mainly Honolulu) deals normally run us about $600-700 per person for a 5 night vacation package..
hit up Kayak & see for yourself. 

just make sure your flights are set on weekdays..

just got back from my spring break

vacations coming up: im heading to puerto rico the end of April...Cape Cod for july 4th...and sometime during the summer im helping my aunt move to New York.

Back
Top Bottom