.:. Official Vacation Thread vol. tanlines owwwww .:.

So it's almost about that time again of the year
pimp.gif
 I'm tryna plan a trip for this summer with the babymoms. Any website suggestions on the best deals? I want to go to Florida, Mexico, or Hawaii. Only website I found that had decent prices were www.travelzoo.com . Maybe take a romantic cruise?
laugh.gif

Help me out NT. Share your experiences while you were on vacation.

Originally Posted by proper english

going to Honolulu for the 3rd time in 3 years 
pimp.gif

$600 for 5 nights & airfare. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

please share where you got this deal lol.

we're already going to San Fran in August for a wedding. So I think we should go to a beach spot sometime in June/July.

Heading to Costa Rica in June and hopefully Prague in August.

OP, what kind of budget are you looking at?

well, not trying to spend more then $1000-1500 on the WHOLE vacation. This includes all the expenses we're going to use while we're there. Food, drinks, souvenirs, etc.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How many years ago did you book this?

Seriously though, info?

Originally Posted by Diego

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seriously though, info?

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=cmfd&qsfr=cmfd&itid=&itdx=&itty=&ecid=&subm=0
http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=cmfd&qsfr=cmfd&itid=&itdx=&itty=&ecid=&subm=0many hotels down the Waikiki strip start at about $500 per person (including flight) for 5 nights..

don't worry about the 1/2 star rating, a lot of those rooms are good if not, great for the price.

also, try to book flights on weekdays since they're much cheaper. 

BTW, i'm from CA.. another reason why my flights to HI are so cheap. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seriously though, info?

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=cmfd&qsfr=cmfd&itid=&itdx=&itty=&ecid=&subm=0
http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=cmfd&qsfr=cmfd&itid=&itdx=&itty=&ecid=&subm=0many hotels down the Waikiki strip start at about $500 per person (including flight) for 5 nights..

don't worry about the 1/2 star rating, a lot of those rooms are good if not, great for the price.

also, try to book flights on weekdays since they're much cheaper. 

BTW, i'm from CA.. another reason why my flights to HI are so cheap. 
pimp.gif

Yeah, I just noticed youre in CA. That would explain the difference in price since Id be flying from NY.
Thanks for the info though.

If you guys are interested in the Bahamas, Nassau
pimp.gif

http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=1878178

$400 off vacation packages to the Bahamas through 12/10 (mine was $250 all-in!)
The title doesn't sound like much, but the coupon code can do amazing things, especially if you're buying one airfare (and for couples traveling together, you could get one airfare through this offer and get the companion flight separately using frequent flyer miles): I just scored a four-night itinerary to Freeport, Bahamas over the Memorial Day weekend, with a short flight from Reagan National to Freeport on AA. Surprisingly, the BAH400 $400 coupon worked (even though the terms suggest it shouldn't have), and since I'm going it alone, that's a massive bite off the bottom line. Picking the #4-ranked hotel in Freeport via TripAdvisor.com, the total after all fees and taxes is $250 and change. That's for the flight + hotel x 4 nights.

Here's the offer:

Bahamas Bargain: Save up to $400 off Flight + 4 nights vacation!

Escape winter with a vacation to sunny Islands of the Bahamas! Enjoy white sand beaches, snorkeling, fishing, golfing and even a swim with the dolphins during a relaxing Bahamas vacation. And for a limited time, when you book on Expedia.com, you can save $200 to $400 off your trip with an instant coupon applied at checkout.

Here are some sample trip prices for a 5 night flight + hotel stay leaving 3/11/10 and returning on 3/16/10.

New York to Freeport - $540.88/person - $300 instant coupon = $359.35/person
Chicago to Freeport - $513.60/person - $300 instant coupon = $363.60/person.
Orlando - $420.63/person - $200 instant coupon = $320.63/person
Los Angeles - $640.63/person - $400 instant coupon = $440.63/person

All prices include taxes and fees and are based on double occupancy. Prices will vary based on dates and availability. See site for coupon codes, blackout dates and complete details.

Offer valid for trips booked by March 3, 2010, with travel through 12/22/10. Blackout dates: March 19 through April 10.

http://slickdeals.net/?sd...hama_islands/default.asp

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

*goes to kayak.com

btw, which city would y'all rather visit? NY or Cali?
Cali isn't a city.

^Thanks for that slickdeals info.  So you just booked this?  It isn't a scam?

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

*goes to kayak.com

btw, which city would y'all rather visit? NY or Cali?
Cali isn't a city.

^Thanks for that slickdeals info.  So you just booked this?  It isn't a scam?

no scam. 100s of people on slickdeals have booked the trip

Baseball trip to Milwaukee and Minny in August, followed by Berlin and Prague in October.

The Euro trip will be the first vacation that I've taken in the past three years that's been longer than just a four-day weekend.

Can't *$#$!#+ wait.

Having a jumpoff in Jamaica for the mutha f'n WIN..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm probably headed down there for a month this summer.. The people my pops usually rent from in ocho Rios have a condo for < $800 a month.

I use studentuniverse.com for all my plane tickets.

Back
Top Bottom