Official Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games (Sports Forum) Thread!

Ohno
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was incredible.

Hannah Kearney just MURKED it!!!!!!!!!! Denied the canadians of their first gold!! hahahah
pimp.gif

That one Korean got too greedy
smh.gif
Tryin to edge his own teammate. Oh well, I'm not mad the next 2 spots were filled by the US
pimp.gif
Just disappointed in that one dude.

I just watched APolo Ohnos prelim He made a nice move and it was over... how many events is he doin

Originally Posted by presumed

Hannah Kearney just MURKED it!!!!!!!!!! Denied the canadians of their first gold!! hahahah
pimp.gif
Hahaha. Mannn... As a CDN, I really felt the burn Jenn Heil was feeling, especially on home turf.
She left it out all on the table and just came out short this time around.

Props to Hannah though, she was favored and choked four years ago only losing to Jenn Heil. Good for her to come back out and get it.

These girls are cute too, especially the ones from Japan.
laugh.gif

Judges really have me confused with how they're suppose to judge pairs figure skating. They were so inconsistent with their scores.

Congrats to Canada and Alex Bilodeau.  It was dope to see the reaction of all the Canadians going crazy.  He made his family proud, especially his older brother who has cerebral palsy
frown.gif

2566491.bin

First Gold for the host country
pimp.gif

U.S. beat Switzerland today 3-1. I'm glad we got some good shots in on Jonas Hiller and Miller looked good despite barely being tested.

Hoping to catch some of Canada/Norway.

Maybe im skeptical, but I honestly dont think that Canada Mens hockey will win Gold... I know this is based off of two periods of their first game, but I remember watching the 02 Olympics and after the first period you could just tell it would be something special. For some reason, this doesnt seem anything like eight years ago with that team.

I mean, I hope I'm wrong. But even though we are up in this game, I dont feel confident about us winning it all.

That being said, Go Canada.

Back
Top Bottom