Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
hey guys, quick questions. what exactly are vapes? the purpose? is it to help smokers quit or can anybody do it? i don't consider myself a smoker but i sometimes crave smoking but i'm not a fan of 
pimp.gif

, cigarettes, swishers, etc... i do enjoy a cigar here and there but i kinda want something i can chill with.

an electronic cig bruh. almost like a portable hookah but nah.
somethin simple

something more advancedView media item 419162
just a battery that heats a coil, that burns a liquid, that turns into vapor. you can use a liquid with nicotine to replace cigs.

pm me and ill shoot you some good info links. im a week in & still feenin.

IMO if youre not a smoker i wouldnt start vaping tho. **** is expensive and nobody really knows how safe it is. its better than burning all the chemicals in cigs but you're still inhaling something and its too new for any long term research.

Last edited:
Now, mind you those are more on the "collector/high end" side of the vaping world. To simply get off cigarettes it really shouldn't cost you much initially. I started with a simple ego and cartos. A simple tank and ego twist set up will be more than enough for anyone to get off cigarettes and start vaping enjoyably. Whatever works, works. MPLSdunk will agree that when you get more into the hobby/collecting aspect of vaping, this **** turns pretty much exactly like the shoe game lol. Resellers and all.

Haven't read all that's been covered here in this thread, but I'd be more than happy to answer any questions anyone has and offer tips.
Anyone reading and is interested in starting e-cigs/vaping, here's a few things I can tell you:

-An ego-twist + tank/cartos shouldn't cost you more than $50. This set up right here (along with juice of your choice), technically is all you need to be satisfied and up and running. Ego-twists will allow you to adjust voltage from 3.2-4.8 volts. Higher the voltage, in simpler terms, will bring more heat to your juice/coils to your preferences.
-Tube mods don't need to be expensive either. (where you literally have a battery and charge it outside of your device). A Vamo, zmax, or itaste will more or less do the same thing a provari will do. Although you'll find the build quality of some mods are better than others.
-Finding the "right" juice will be a never ending journey. When I first started vaping, I was looking for that 1 juice that I would love and vape all day. Kind of like you would with your favorite cigarettes. But the thing is, there are so many different flavors and companies out there that you'll be tempted to try everything out. Also, you might love a certain flavor for a month or a few weeks, then you'll eventually get sick of it and start searching for the next one. Eventually you'll find that you like a certain type of flavor and you'll stop attempting to try EVERYTHING out there.
-The amount you spend on vaping is up to you. I was perfectly fine last year with a simple VV device and tanks, it satisfied any cravings I had and did the job. Now though, (especially in Cali), there's a new hobby aspect of it that is growing pretty quickly. I'm telling you, it REALLY resembles the shoe game lol. In fact, you'll find a lot of people that are/were shoe heads are now also getting into vaping.
-Vaping is fun, and is definitely healthier than cigarettes. I know plenty of people that vape and have never smoked a cigarette. It's also a great alternative to hookah if you're into that.

Anyways, glad this thread popped up on here. I had a feeling NT would start vaping lol. Just haven't been here in a while. But again, I'll answer any questions anyone has if they want to get started.

Damn TH0MASCR0WN just shut it down! And he is pretty much spot on with the Vape game and the shoe game. The resemblance is uncanny..

Hows that Immortalizer atty going for you? It's either that or the Nimbus for me.

damn thomas crown indeed lives up to his screen name, dude must be ******g loaded to have all them rbas and mechanical mods 
laugh.gif

Is this what the youngin's reffer to as a trippy stick? :lol:
no. thats different, similar but different and its use is not allowed to be talked about in this forum.

@thomas crown hows the provari treating you? and pm me for prices about how much you spent on your set ups im curious. or post it here either is fine

Damn TH0MASCR0WN just shut it down! And he is pretty much spot on with the Vape game and the shoe game. The resemblance is uncanny..

Hows that Immortalizer atty going for you? It's either that or the Nimbus for me.

The immortalizer is fantastic brotha. It's really internally set up differently than any other drip atty out there. There's two poles that are set up to slide the coils into, and there's also a ceramic base that your build kinda sits on top of (not touching though) to give it a warmer vape. The airflow design on it is different as well, the air flows through/under the coils instead of your traditional dripper directly through the side of the top cap.

I've got a Nimbus as well and it's also great, besides the 3 poles for dual coil it is pretty much what you'd see in a standard drip atty. Can't go wrong with either one, though I do prefer the Immo. With the immo it'll feel like the draw is super tight until you exhale and blow clouds.

damn thomas crown indeed lives up to his screen name, dude must be ******g loaded to have all them rbas and mechanical mods laugh.gif

Naw lol, on all the stuff I've gotten I've rarely ever paid over retail on them. Got my Chi_you's at retail. I don't get how people justify paying $600+ for a mod, but there's plenty of people out there that do it :lol:

@thomas crown hows the provari treating you? and pm me for prices about how much you spent on your set ups im curious. or post it here either is fine

Provari has been great brotha. It was my first "expensive" mod. Unless you vape lower than 0.8 ohms it performs well, and is very reliable. Even though I'm more into mechanicals now, I still do use my Provari. Highly recommend it.

And not really sure how much total I've spent on all my vape stuff lol. I did have 3 SS chi_you's, sold two of them for a good amount of profit (one of the only times I've "resold" to make a profit). For the past few months I've constantly been buying/selling/trading stuff away, only until recently I've kinda chilled out a little. Resell-value wise my collection value is probably around 3-3.5k.

I've owned a good amount of mods/atty's though, so if any of you have any questions about anything that I may have tried out ask away

Last edited:
Quick review of afternoon delight by vapor biiiitch. 50/50 18mg. It's supposed to taste like sweet tea but all I taste is honey. We'll that sums up my review :lol: would not buy again but cracked and pon pon juice by them is that fire.

View media item 420643

Nah man they are too much. I just got the k100 kit and some efest batteries. I just want a proper rba now so I can stop rebuilding my vivi.

K100 is a good buy, they're supposed to have very little voltage drop. You looking for a genesis or drip atty?

Check out the RSST or AGA-T2. The AGI is cool as a dripper, but apparently in genesis mode it's got some problems with the center post. They put a spring in it so it collapses below 1 ohm, most people I've heard solved that problem by putting a brass post in it's place

Ok yeah the k100 has been solid I sanded the contacts down to brass. I can't rebuild the vivi below 1 ohm though without burning the rubber bushing. Thinking about just buying a did. I need a real rba and I'm good.

The DID is sick, the MMvapors Gemini is pretty much a mini DID with a tank. DID's are good quality & not constantly sold out. & if you decide you don't like it, selling them is easy.

the Gemini I posted on my chi_you is made by MMvapors, same company that makes the DID and Poldiac. There's really no customs fees, just pay shipping. should be like 10 dollars or so. I know plenty of people who have ordered from mmvapor's site and they usually ship pretty quickly considering it's overseas

Back
Top Bottom