Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Anyone use these or have one or know anyone that uses them? They're pretty much an alternative to smoking regular cigarrettes.  They burn juices with varying levels of nicotine or 0 nicotine for people that just like smoke or just want to taste the varying flavors.  They extremely customizable and come in many shapes and sizes. I am thinking of opening up a shop in Davis where I go to school but i just sell them around campus and I just wanted to see what NT thought about them.  My friend owns Vape Life Co. in vallejo and we partner up for juices and flavors as well as some stores in So-Cal.

my set ups and my product that i sell. pm me for NT discount

Post your vape if you have one!

lets try this again, no weed talk. keep it strictly vape concentrates with nicotine only.

vapes have kept my cousin cigarette free for 6 months and he has drastically noticed a different in breathing quality and nicotine cravings and overall health. post your stories questions and advice.

free mini vape to whoever could get me an invite to strictly supreme. first responder only.

Last edited:
With the advancement of the e-cig, regular smokes are obsolete IMO. I like a good nicobuzz (with other materials, never alone) like the rest of us, but there's no reason to inhale flaming materials when you don't really have to. Hell, I smoke all day and haven't smoked in damn near 2 years.

Anybody recommend any e-cig brands? I'll buy the disposable Blu because they're cheap and everywhere, but I really like the Logic disposables (extra strength is like smoking a Newport cigar). Thinking about finally investing in a permanent system.

Last edited:
With the advancement of the e-cig, regular smokes are obsolete IMO. I like a good nicobuzz (with other materials, never alone) like the rest of us, but there's no reason to inhale flaming materials when you don't really have to. Hell, I smoke all day and haven't smoked in damn near 2 years.

Don't be so sure that all these new Vapes are safe for you... None of them have been FDA tested and I've heard of some overheating cause metal particles to also be inhaled with the vapor.

Last edited:
Don't be so sure that all these new Vapes are safe for you... None of them have been FDA tested and I've heard of some overheating cause metal particles to be also be inhaled with the vapor.
I can dig that, it's true that there's been no real testing of these things...but they list the ingredients on the package. If real cigarette companies did that, it would rain lawsuits forever.

Where in Vallejo is your shop? The joint on Sonoma? I have a Joyetech eGo-C, haven't done anything cool to it though. Do you guys carry atomizers that can handle oil?

yo keep all the oil / hash / trees talk out of this thread. i liked the last one cause i actually found a good place to cop quality juices. thanks

aliceinvapeland is DOPE!

any ideas for a good vape brand name? getting prettty serious with my selling locally since im able to offer such cheap prices. looking to getting my small business license and loan soon.

Last edited:
Just copped an ego twist over the weekend..can't wait for it to arrive. Upgrading from my V2 ecig..
nthat.gif

aliceinvapeland is DOPE!
Recommendations for flavors to try? Was considering copping that cherry blossom one...but not sure. I am usually a strict tobacco flavor kinda guy (smoked marlboro lights previously).

Recommendations for flavors to try? Was considering copping that cherry blossom one...but not sure. I am usually a strict tobacco flavor kinda guy (smoked marlboro lights previously).
i just got the sample pack waiting for it in the mail so i cant give any actual recs
Doesnt this still cause cancer?
a lot of the juices are organic, i wouldnt see how. but now adays what doesnt cause cancer? [i am neurobiology and chemistry double major student for reference]

Question about those flavored juices...did you all who use them, also used to smoke flavored tobacco as well? I was pretty much a strict marlboro light smoker so the flavored juices I am on the fence about..doesn't appeal to me right off the bat.

I was actually a proponent of this tech, but nowadays people aren't even using them to ween themselves off cigarettes. They just keep the nicotine level the same and smoke these instead :stoneface:

I own an Ego Twist, VV Spinner and recently just bought a vamo, can't wait for it to come in the mail. :smokin
Was a half a pack a day smoker but I haven't smoked a regular cig since January, even when I'm drunk I stick to my vape. Started with 18mg nicotine, now I'm down to 6 and soon I'll be down to 0.

Question about those flavored juices...did you all who use them, also used to smoke flavored tobacco as well? I was pretty much a strict marlboro light smoker so the flavored juices I am on the fence about..doesn't appeal to me right off the bat.

No I didn't smoke flavored tobacco before, but I did smoke hookah on occasion. I was a regular smoker too (Marlboro Lights as well) and once I made the switch, going into the vape shop and buying new flavors is like being a kid in a candy shop. It's all about finding the flavor that you really like. I can't even stand the taste of a regular cig anymore, let alone the smell.

I've quit cigarettes for a bit now but recently picked an ego c-twist up a few weeks ago. All my buddies still smoke cigarettes and so whenever we drink and they go outside to smoke, I'd just get the cravings again while standing around them so I picked one of these up and use 0 nicotine juice. You don't feel any throat hit at all with the 0 nicotine but it gives me something to do while im outside while my friends are smoking so so far it's been cool. Vapes have been blowing up in so cal like crazy.

I used one to quit and I have been
Cigarette free for almost a year.
If you really want to quit smoking
These can help.

smoked a pack a day for 10 years. haven't smoked in a few months. started on an ego and now i use a k100 and wrap my own coils. save boatloads.

wait until thomas crown shuts this joint down.

who knows, they aren't very well tested. but nicotine on it's own is as bad for you as caffeine. i'll take my chances until i quit this too. better than smoking which is known to cause cancer .
they are great though. i'll blow a square if i'm drunk and my batteries are dead. maybe like every few weeks. but day to day i don't smoke anymore. i still fiend hard for nicotine though. i've stepped down from 24mg to 18mg at least.

i just got the sample pack waiting for it in the mail so i cant give any actual recs

a lot of the juices are organic, i wouldnt see how. but now adays what doesnt cause cancer? [i am neurobiology and chemistry double major student for reference

get a refund on your tuition

Last edited:
alot of the american made stuff is organic allegedly. the chinese stuff is known to have foul crap in them though. there is only 4 or 5 ingredients in the juice.

Back
Top Bottom