Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
These have really jumped in popularity out here. I'm not a fan, but the less people smoking cigs the better IMO

Question about those flavored juices...did you all who use them, also used to smoke flavored tobacco as well? I was pretty much a strict marlboro light smoker so the flavored juices I am on the fence about..doesn't appeal to me right off the bat.

Yes, but I smoke hookah every once in a while so I don't mind it.

Places I usually order from and I recommend:

Sweetvapes
Aliceinvapeland
Myvapestore

Last edited:
Vapo***** and fuzion vapor are solid too. Fuzion can clog cartos if you use them though.

Anyone recommend a good fruity juice with some decent throat hit? I've hookah'ed before but was never the biggest fan due to lack of throat hit for me. It didn't 'feel' like anything.

^ Sounds like Blu e-cigs. I personally used V2 cigs which def helped me stop smoking past few weeks. I've moved up to an ego twist as of yesterday

If you want to get started today..Blu is the most accessible (at least in my area.) You can buy single disposables at gas stations. I went with V2 because it seemed to have more options than Blu. I was using the liqiu-max blanks (which you fill yourself) with regular tobacco flavors. I preferred it over the pre-filled carts because it tasted better and was stronger. Check out their site at v2cigs.com

Anyone recommend a good fruity juice with some decent throat hit? I've hookah'ed before but was never the biggest fan due to lack of throat hit for me. It didn't 'feel' like anything.

Throat hit depends a lot on nicotine level, PG/VG ratio and stuff. But for a nice fruity flavor, go to mtbakervapor.com, and find the Ecto Cooler Hi-C. Tastes just like Hi-C. Get it at 12 MG Nicotine, 80% PG/20 % VG and should give you some nice throat hits. Look at all the other flavors on that site too!

Made a thread on this a month or so ago.. and I'm going on 9 weeks without one cigarette.. I wanna completely quit vaping as well but using as a crutch right now to fend off the hand to mouth motion/routine.

It's definitely a great alternative to those who want to quit.. I'm still using the Logic ECig which has nicotine though, so not completely home free yet.

^ nice man..just passed over 2 weeks myself. I'm not sure I ever stop 'vaping' though..just the act of smoking I enjoy, the motions of it.

Throat hit depends a lot on nicotine level, PG/VG ratio and stuff. But for a nice fruity flavor, go to mtbakervapor.com, and find the Ecto Cooler Hi-C. Tastes just like Hi-C. Get it at 12 MG Nicotine, 80% PG/20 % VG and should give you some nice throat hits. Look at all the other flavors on that site too!
Bout to check that out right now...I do enjoy the vapor though so I think I'm going to try the 50/50. Thanks!

^ nice man..just passed over 2 weeks myself. I'm not sure I ever stop 'vaping' though..just the act of smoking I enjoy, the motions of it.

I hear ya, I enjoy the hell out of it too.. I just think I'm at the point where I want to at least get to nonNics so I can officially say I'm not a smoker and live a nicotine free lifestyle. After 7 years of a pack to two packs a day, I'm sure it's taken a toll on my whole health and body that I'm just like what's the point? I already got through the hardest part of not having a OG cig, I'm sure I can kick the vape to.

But more power to you my friend, 2 weeks is no easy feat. I remember my hardest day was day 3 and 4 of the first week, once you get past that small bridge and maintain you're good money and just gotta stick to it. I still get cravings now and then... but nothing bad enough to make me want to go out and buy a pack, esp. at the price they're at now. Ridiculous.

Good luck to everyone trying to quit, definitely give these a shot. I think the jury's still out on how good or bad they are for you... but they sure as hell beat all those toxins you're putting in by smoking regular cigs, not to mention the smell.

Last edited:
Jump man, I'd skip the cigalikes. Cop an ego kit they aren't that much you won't spend more than 80 bucks and you will have way more options. Or just get a few egos and a vivi nova and some juice and that will hold you down and you won't need to upgrade.

Electronic cigarette forum helped me you should check it out.

Don't get blu though whatever you do.

Jump man, I'd skip the cigalikes. Cop an ego kit they aren't that much you won't spend more than 80 bucks and you will have way more options. Or just get a few egos and a vivi nova and some juice and that will hold you down and you won't need to upgrade.

Electronic cigarette forum helped me you should check it out.

Don't get blu though whatever you do.
i went from cig-a-likes to a knock off lavatube and never looked back.  a set of twists or spinners and a couple of clearos and that's all you need

Agreed with above. After having made the switch from V2 cigs to an ego twist, I'm not looking back.

pops has been smoking cigs for a long time and our fam wants to get him to stop what's the best option to get to start him on the path to stop smokin cigs?

well I used the ones by this company called Logic, they have menthol and nonmenthol both of which come in 18 or 24 ml..

I used the menthol because I normally smoked newports. It's definitely not the same as a cigarette but if he really does want to quit, he can substitute the device for a cig whenever he feels the urge (I was a pack a day smoker when I decided to quit). There are a lot of other ones out there as well, but I never really messed around with too many.. good luck to him and your family on the journey. First few days won't be easy but as long as he sticks with it, he will be fine!

Heres my Vape.. Just upgraded from a eco-C twist. Atomizers > Cartos

View media item 404544
Also stray away from Buttery/Popcorn flavors as it contains the ingredient Diacetyl which causes Popcorn Lung/Bronchiolitis obliterans which is only able to fixed via lung transplant. Diacetyl is only for ingestion, not inhalation. Happy vaping

any good review sights or ish like that? i dont want to cop 1 only to upgrade a few weeks later. want to research for a 1 time buy

think I'm ready fam. been talking about it for a while now. tired of smelling bad and breathing heavy.

gonna be strugglin for a while not having a smoke in my hand :smh:

Man this stuff is addictive. Just went from a v2 cog to an ego twist. Already thinking about upgrading...

I just got a ego t with a 1100 mah and a mini vivi nova ... I think I'm all set but I am new to this stuff ... And purchased like 6 juices....

Man this stuff is addictive. Just went from a v2 cog to an ego twist. Already thinking about upgrading...
yuuup, that's how it starts.  you get something like a twist and the next thing you know you rockin a mechanical mod and an RBA like 'wtf happened?!' 
smokin.gif

What's the difference between a ego t and a twist? Is it really that big of a difference?

Back
Top Bottom