Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Now only if I knew what u meant by a mod, can u post some examples, link preferably...thanks for helping a noob anybody
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/
It's where I started off.
Mod is short for mechanical mod.
Like my nemesis here
View media item 1036296Check that website out and just google whatever you want to know with "what is a"
This thread will be a lot easier to understand and learn what people/you like once you get some of the basics out of the way.

simba king simba king
Your name is the same on IG or similar right?
Bruh, check out ultra vapor bar on 8th street , he helped me out when it came to understanding the more complicated stuff.

Last edited:

You can rebuild the coils on an aspire as well. A little harder then a dripper but with that big 5ml tank on my nemesis I go like two, three days without having to fill it up and usually use it when I'm driving or at work where I really don't have time to sit there and drip.
The nautilus looks like an old radio tube when it's on my brass nemmy, love it. I just need the mini drip tip from atmomixani in brass to set it off.
But to me the nautilus is an awesome tank. I would say better than my protank 2, and 3 as well as my friends aero tank that I used for a bit. Flavor is there and though not as big as the clouds I get on nimbus, def better then my PT2
Edit: here's the nautilus on a nemesis. Bit of a long video, but you'll see him with the set up I want.

I'm looking into getting a different drip tip for my Nautilus as well ...the tip that comes with it is too lose.

Do you have any recommendations on a good drip tip for the nautilus tank?

I'm looking into getting a different drip tip for my Nautilus as well ...the tip that comes with it is too lose.

Do you have any recommendations on a good drip tip for the nautilus tank?
Trial and error for me man. If you find one you really like but it fits loose, you can buy thicker o rings at Home Depot. I had done that for my protank, just don't remember the size I got.

quad quad
Here is some places I've looked at.
Madvapes.com
Empiremods.com

Mad vapes even sell o rings if you find something you like but fits loose.

quad quad
Here is some places I've looked at.
Madvapes.com
Empiremods.com

Mad vapes even sell o rings if you find something you like but fits loose.

Appreciate it, I'll take a look at those sites ..I think I actually have a few spare O rings from when I had to fix my SVD.

Congresswoman Jackie Speier Democrat California. This week she proposed legislation banning flavored e liquids.

Wanna get into vaping, but have no clue where to start....feel like ya be talking gibberish to me in here sometimes #Thestruggle (._. )
Wanna get into vaping, but have no clue where to start....feel like ya be talking gibberish to me in here sometimes #Thestruggle (._. )
best bet is to get the k100 or k101 to start out with. it comes complete and is a small mod. then from there upgrade to your main vaper once you learn more and get the hang of out.

wish i would have done it that way

Congresswoman Jackie Speier Democrat California. This week she proposed legislation banning flavored e liquids.
somebody didnt smash those yambs correctly
roll.gif

My first time in this thread so this may or may not have already been posted....

But this **** is the future

Looking to start dripping. Have a MVP2. What would be the best atomizer for me to get? I think I want to get started with 2 coils, so 3 posts.

Looking to start dripping. Have a MVP2. What would be the best atomizer for me to get? I think I want to get started with 2 coils, so 3 posts.

The cheapest and most common is the IGO-W. After that other choices are the patriot and TOBH Atty. Best bet would be to buy on eBay or online as the prices will be about $10 or more cheaper than at a shop.

The cheapest and most common is the IGO-W. After that other choices are the patriot and TOBH Atty. Best bet would be to buy on eBay or online as the prices will be about $10 or more cheaper than at a shop.

Of those 3, how would you rank them. I have 30 gauge kanthal. Will this work with my mvp if I can't sub ohm on it?

Looking for something that would work right away and not needing to drill holes in it.

Edit: I see that the TOBH is twice as expensive as the IGO and Patriot on FastTech. Is it worth it?

Last edited:
Change up to 26-28 gauge. Don't fear the sub ohm side.

The tobh is a really good atty. From design to connections it's worth the money. Even the clone.

Drilling holes is you preference depending on how much of an airy draw you want. I had my igo w cap drilled out bigger and added another hole on the opposite end

I'm actually gonna pick up the tobh this week. The variety of colors/materials is cool too.

As far as ranking them the igo and patriot are the same and I'd rank the tobh above em.

Last edited:
New pickup boys and newest member of the vape team...lol

View media item 1051629
Nemesis clone W/Kayfun tank

Shoutout to my dude Ralphsody for the help and time he took to help me out beginning this vape life

Last edited:
What's the best mod/tank combo for huge clouds?

Someone please help. I want to upgrade from my Itaste and maybe keep and use it when I don't want any huge clouds.
Just drip if you want huge clouds and use the tank when you want convenience and to burn through less juice

Has anyone tried Drip Club?  My buddy tried it for one month. He got around 75ml total and some pretty good flavors, that's actually how i discovered Long Beach Juice Supply. Pretty good deal for $29.  (and it's $23 if you use the code AO20)

TheDripClub.com

You could cop a bottom feeder too for clouds. I use a reo. Not much to look at but it never let's me down and is SMALL. Dude makes a grip of atomizers to work with his mods. Here's mine.
View media item 1058282

Dripping is literally dripping Tue juice onto a coil. So you build a coil and drip onto the atomizer. Mine works the same way but it just skeets juice into the atomizer from the bottom when I squeeze the bottle. Same concept but for carrying with you. I don't know anyone who would drip on the go.

I'm so new to this
laugh.gif
Buy an RDA, you can get one like an IGO-W for like $10 on eBay

IGOW-2.jpg

Then take it to your local vape shop and have them build the coil and wick it (or DIY, learn online by watching how-to videos, best guy on Youtube is RipTrippers)

It will look something like this when built:

View media item 934489
Straight up drip your juice right onto the wick, put the cap back on, then vape away. It will only last about 4 good hits before you need to drip again......

Proceed to blow fat clouds like such

x5066-bf593dafaccd69ae2bbfd6a22d89ddb1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.EU1UXWmEoX.jpg

Mine works the same way but it just skeets juice into the atomizer from the bottom when I squeeze the bottle. Same concept but for carrying with you. I don't know anyone who would drip on the go.
That's crazy! i didn't know such a thing existed! if i didn't just pick up a Kayfun to suit my on the go needs, i'd be very interested in this

Last edited:
Yeah it's worth the price. It's 100% mechanical. Just not a tube mod. So once a month or so I just throw it in some hot water and clean it out. This is all it is. So simple it just works.

View media item 1058314
I got the mini but I'd recommend the grand. It holds 6ml of juice and there is a waaaaay better 18650 battery selection. It's still smaller than a pack of cigs.

That thing is freakin awesome man.  the only reason im going to stick to the Kayfun is that i burn through juice a lot slower with this thing than i do when im using the RDA.  If i had that reo i'd be using WAY too much juice 
laugh.gif

I go through like 3ml a day. But it used to be 6. :lol: dude just upgraded all his mods to gold plated contacts and connection. I'm gonna have to buy that upgrade to throw in mine. They last a lifetime so you can always upgrade parts when they come out.

Reos mods check them out :pimp: for that next time you feel like blowing 200 on a mod. Just cop a reo. It will be the last mod you ever buy. No joke. Unless you lose it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom