***Official Vic Mensa Thread*** "The Autobiography" Out Now!

I WAS never up on dude like that ( all i heard were a few freestyles & That Ye song) but this project right here is really extreme fire & is versatile as hell.

Finally gave 'There's A Lot Going On' a listen between last night and tonight and I enjoy the content a lot, but most of the hooks/singing in general were terrible sonically in my opinion.

Like, I disliked the singing so much that I had to come back to INNANETAPE and see if I had just forgotten that was one of his weak points, but the singing was well done on that one to me and "Down On My Luck" sounded good too.

Not sure why he had so much poorly utilized autotune and chose to sing in such an odd way, but I (unrealistically) hope that all of that doesn't make it onto the album. But then again, I only listened once so maybe everything I complained about will grow on me more later.

Last edited:
Way better than chance and a lot of other ******

Tried to get into Chance but, he's lyrics are shallow as hell. I feel people are into him because of him having unique beats. Lyrically, Vic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chance.

Love this song 
nthat.gif

"suicide Gallardo, that's a sacrificial Lamb" :wow: :x gotta give homie a chance off the strength of that punchline alone.

Listen to the whole album today and it was pretty cool. I like albums like these giving me an inside look at someone, because I just recently found out about him. I'll go listen to his older stuff too. OMG is the track on here I like the most.

Vic Mensa x Breakfast Club

Always appreciate a Vic interview on the right platform. Going to try to give the album a listen later today.

I'm gonna give the album a listen because I at least know this dude can rap. That OMG video tho...dude just comes off as wild corny. Multiple try-hard moments made me cringe lol.

Back
Top Bottom