***Official Vic Mensa Thread*** "The Autobiography" Out Now!

Straight Up

View media item 2056586

INNANETAPE

View media item 2056589

https://itun.es/us/y21Ocb

View media item 2056592

https://itun.es/us/bm56kb

Vic-Mensa-The-Autobiography-1500993962-640x640.jpg

Last edited:
Dang no love for Vic? Him and Chance are the best young artist out the Chi right now.

hes good, but he never stood out to me...however, hollywood LA is the best song i've ever heard from him... more of that and i'm a fan

hes good, but he never stood out to me...however, hollywood LA is the best song i've ever heard from him... more of that and i'm a fan

Yeah I feel like he was focusing too much on his work with Kids These Days and not enough on his solo thing, but now that the group has broken up hopefully we'll get more songs like Hollywood LA.

became a fan after listening to Hollywood LA

bumping INNANETAPE as i type

so far its :smokin

Last edited:
His flow in some of the songs remind me of chance..

Better than I expected it to be.. It will definitely get more plays
pimp.gif

I'm rocking with this :smokin

Just finally started liking Chance a week and a half ago, so more music in this vein is appreciated. His production is on point.

"holy holy"... dawg :smh:  **** is FLAMES

Bruh! Soulo talkin about Alori :frown: made me think of "Book Of Soul" again. I might need to check out this whole tape, I ain't paid attention to Vic Mensa since a tape I heard in 2010. The name of it escapes me right now.

Tweakin, Time Is Money, Holy Holy, and Fear and Doubt are the only tracks I've gotten real into so far. What else is good on the mixtape. But yeah, he reminds me of Chance a lot at times.

I was waiting for the bump after that backroom freestyle. Son really slaughtered it. Need that discography

Tweakin, Time Is Money, Holy Holy, and Fear and Doubt are the only tracks I've gotten real into so far. What else is good on the mixtape. But yeah, he reminds me of Chance a lot at times.
All of those plus Hollywood LA :smokin

Last edited:
Listening to the tape right now. Kid is alright. He's going to get up there if he keeps his pace.

Like Chance light. Which isn't a bad thing. I liked the tape a lot. Needs a little refining but overall I he's good money.

Another Mixtape I ran across. Its the end of the year so time for me to listen to all the mixtapes I missed out on. Been jamming this mixtape all day since noon. These new Chicago rappers all sound the same or just Kids these Days group. 

MAGIC IS MY ****!

Maybe I have too much time on my hand when school is out. O well he coming to New Orleans January 28 will be in there 

Back
Top Bottom