Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

You dudes went in on my inbox man
laugh.gif

Damn Cano is going straight to the hospital after this fight for sure. That right hand did a number on him.

I don't understand how you Mayweather fans are making faces at Ortiz gaining 16 lbs, when Mayweather didn't even make for the JMM fight, and proceded to probably gain the same amount of weight Ortiz did tonight.

I don't understand how you Mayweather fans are making faces at Ortiz gaining 16 lbs, when Mayweather didn't even make for the JMM fight, and proceded to probably gain the same amount of weight Ortiz did tonight.

Your account has been suspended 2 weeks for attempting to use our forums to request an illegal PPV stream. 

Your account has been suspended 2 weeks for attempting to use our forums to request an illegal PPV stream. 

SON!!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Morales my man
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Champ once again, grew uo watching this man and thought it was over when he didn't get up from Pac's KO but
pimp.gif

SON!!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Morales my man
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Champ once again, grew uo watching this man and thought it was over when he didn't get up from Pac's KO but
pimp.gif

Baffles me people still can't find what they need on the internet in this day and age.

With that said, stop asking for links.

Baffles me people still can't find what they need on the internet in this day and age.

With that said, stop asking for links.

the ban hammer will fall hard here... have this thread lookin like hiroshima... stop asking or be added to the list... trust. fell victim twice
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom