OFFICIAL WARRIORS @ CLIPPERS 11/2 7:30 Season Opener!

POB POB POB POB POB!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Man, what can we do?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

63seq1d.jpg

well get em netx time boys

We Believe!
"i do miracles in NIKES like jesus did in sandals" MF Grimm

:wow:
eek.gif
marco or harrington with monta and biedrins coming off the bench and see what they can do.
i wanna see nelson shake up the lineup a little because certain players need baron to play their game. like barnes, he just doesn't fit as the leader of the team, but when he's second or third in command of the team, he comes through. maybe go with a lineup like davis, belinelli, azubuike, barnes, pob. then have monta, pietrus, harrington, and biedrins come off the bench with davis leading them. and give davis a little rest later by subbing in azubuike or something.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Biedrins kinda disappointed me this game, 7 rebounds!!! bd got more than him. buke really got me goin when he posterized kaman but kaman got back in and dominated. all warriors gotta do is work on rebounds, free throws, and no 3 pointers every dam possession, monta is the only one that really doesnt settle for the jumpshot, its a last resort for him since he doesnt have range.

Quote:
buke really got me goin when he posterized kaman

one of the best plays of the night, had all us warriors fans out of our seat
"i do miracles in NIKES like jesus did in sandals" MF Grimm

Quote:
What you smokin?? We still got Cassell, Mobley, Maggette, Thomas, Kaman, Patterson, Knight and Thornton to pick up the slack in EB's absence. You act like we have a young team + a buncha bums. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Oh yea i forgot about Brand :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Great way to start the season! The key for Kaman will be his consistency. Let's see how he does on Sunday.

TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

TeamClippers​

Great game last night. Really enjoyable to watch. Very encouraging performance from the Clips. A lot of it had to do with the Warriors D (or lack thereof), but the offense looked good. Good ball and player movement and good shot selection. Last year they tended to get stagnant and predictable with Brand/Cassel pick and rolls. Obviously, its hard to tell from the first game, but if the Clippers continue to play like they did last night I'd say the playoffs, while still a bit of a long shot, are not out of the questions.

Sorry for adding my comments on the game so late, but great game by the Clips .. Great team effort .. Patterson and Knight were great additions .. Hopefully they can keep it up .. Kaman was very impressive .. Thornton seemed to be a bit nervous, he'll be fine though .. We need this same effort tomorrow against Seattle before we go on this 3 game east-coast trip ..

As for the Warriors, Azubuike was great .. Warriors fans should be excited about this dude .. And even though they're off to a slow start, the Warriors will be fine .. Once Jackson is back, things will fall into place .. Kind of weird not seeing Richardson though ..
TeamClippers

Back
Top Bottom