Official: Warriors @ Jazz 6:00 PM Pacific

GG, everyone but harrington and buike played horrible. we 0-3 but i aint worried, the season aint over yet
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Word, the Jazz are hitting threes up by 15 and the announcers are going crazy like they just took the lead :lol:
laugh.gif

I was sitting here, watching the Jazz making every shot... Very hard shots too, but I knew we were going to lose.
I want 4-3 without S-Jax, c'mon Warriors.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
:smh:
smh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Man...another hard lost. We'll bounce back though. Utah is looking good though.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

:smh:
smh.gif
in :x
sick.gif

Jesus...the @#%$ Jazz OWN us. We just can't seem to stop them at all. That little @#%$ Deron Williams is a freaking BALLER.

This Jazz team is VERY scary. They remind me so much of the Detroit team that won it all a few years back. Not much hype, no real super star but a LOT of VERY good players.

Deron = Chauncey...Both big bodies that hit BIG shots when they need it.

AK-47 = Tayshaun...Both do the intangible things on the team.

Then you have Boozer, probably the best power forward next to Duncan in the West, hell maybe in the whole NBA.

Al Harrington was a BEAST and a half tonight. Too bad he didn't get no help.

Defense for the Warriors :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

Quote:
The Jazz are just hitting everything. I know there's a line between being unconscious from the perimeter and our defense just being too lackadaisical... but c'mon.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
him instead of Pietrus. Buike another solid game. Baron, Ellis, and Barnes really struggled. They need to get it together, and Baron needs to stop jacking up shots. Ellis quit shooting 3's for the rest of your career. Barnes, uh get better. Missed open lay-ups are not acceptable. Rebounding wasnt really a factor tonight, defense was. We need Jackson in there.

We will be beating the Cavs come tuesday.

Time to destroy teams in 2k8
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

warrios => the worse defense in the history of the NBA

bdiddy is kinda overrated after that playoff run

^ Stop talking.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Dang, it's so frustrating watching this team. They have times where they can't score at all. The defense is really bad, and we're still getting killed on the boards. Al was the only bright spot today. Not a great way to start out the season...we need to get it together.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^ Did you even watch the game?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
warrios
warioMan.JPG
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Damn, another loss?

8 Warriors/Cavs Tickets For Sale (Nov. 6th) Section 215, Row 19.
8 Warriors/Mavs Tickets For Sale (Nov. 8th) Section 203, Row 18.
Holler At Me Via PM.

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

didn't watch the game...but it was expected...the Jazz own us bottom line. obviously no time for panic yet....win a couple games next week and we're right back in it, just gotta have at least 3-4 wins with Jax out
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

3-4 isn't that bad to start the season. Of course I would have liked us to start the season 7-0 but now that's out of the question, 3-4 doesn't sound too bad. We need to pick up our level of play though real quick. This schedule is tough to begin with.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

the warriors are back to the 95-2006 warriors again.

na they'll be ok but they gotta get that defense together

^ S-Jax means a lot more to our defense than most people think. When we get him back, we'll have a vocal leader to go along side with Baron, about 16 points a night, and as I said before, a guy who leads our defense. Oh and I almost forgot, he'll provide that "edge" that we had late last season and playoffs.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

roll.gif
Oh @#%$.. Wario :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Wipe Me Down
TEAM WARRIORS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​

3-4 to start the season??? The only wins I see that the warriors MIGHT get the next 4 games are against CLE and LAC. The way theyre playing right now, for sure loses against DAL and DET
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

DAL? U sure? we own those guys, altho of course it's not easy. plus we've beeen able to beat detroit. the leastern conf. teams i don't worry about that much
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Back
Top Bottom