Official Warriors Season Thread

im sorry but im going to use this as a season thread for games too, its just going to turn into one anyway
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Meb you're more than welcome to have an opinion but you continually troll in Warrior threads (even last year) without providing anything valuable...which makes u a troll. if u gonna say something like 'the warriors will not make the playoffs', you better come correct with valid points as to why that's the case. if u don't you're just a troll, plain and simple
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

gearing up for that first game
fullj.getty-76075307ks003_bucks_bobct.jpg
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
"You Big Dummy'08."​

Good to have it back. Hopefuly we get a win tonight. I'm watching the Bucks Vs Bobcats game right now.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

SO i'm watching the Bucks and Bobcats game and J-Rich is the first to be subbed for Matt Carrol...what is that?!
Team49ers
I heart Norv Turner.​

YAY.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

:wow:
eek.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

season thread :pimp:
pimp.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
*Braylon Edwards should have been drafted instead of A.S.*​

YOOOO is this game available online?? maaan...link me up lol.

btw...warriors are still weak as heck on the 4.....i dunno..it just doesnt look good....
"No matter how many times I shoot in a game, I'm still going to be on fire.''---ARENAS #0

Disappointing loss but there are some positives... Like Kelenna's play for instance. Marco making some good plays offensively was a positive too. Our 3's just weren't dropping again. Our FT% (19-26 = 76%) weren't that bad. I mean there's always negatives in a loss, but we had some positives to take from this game.

Tomorrow's game against Utah is going to be a REAL tough one... We need S-Jax soon.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

We should start Marco because buike isn't doing anything.
Team49ers
I heart Norv Turner.​

despite the loss, i still feel good about our team

i told yall buike was gunna beast :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fullj.getty-76076157mc010_golden_state_.jpg
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

This is what i put in the game thread.

Alright, Clippers have always given us problems for some reason, dont know why. Tonight is the best you will see the clippers play offense. EVER, EVER, EVER. You will never see them play. better than tonight, not to take anything away from them though, but the Warriors played HORRIBLE defense. And the cant hit a FT to save their lives. The 3pt was horrible. Pietrus is just sad :smh:
smh.gif
. We really need Jackson back. THere were way too many foul calls, some of them were questionable. Good game clips.

Now to some positive notes. BUIKE!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Best game of his career. 12-17, 33 Pts, 8 rebounds. They should have game him the ball alot more towards the end. Baron nearly a triple-double, but took WAY too many 3's and forced shots. Belinelli should get more playing time that cuts into giving Pietrus less playing time.

Tomorrow we have the Jazz, which will be a very tough game. We have a tough schedule. :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

jumpman247:
Azubuike dropping points.

nophoto_65x90.gif

ESPN needs to get him a picture.

Looks like Yahoo is lightyears ahead of ESPN...

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

ESPN is too busy talking about the Colts and Pats game. They never give the W's any respect. I like how Buike is the ONLY player on the W's to make his free throws. Sheesh.
Team49ers
I heart Norv Turner.​

Just checking NBA.com stats for tonight's game as I didn't follow the game entirely..

- Pietrus got a -20, @#%$...
- Baron played for 45 mins, not good given is still early in the season
- Rebound issue as usual, 53-36 no surprise there
- Troy Hudson logged in less than a min, (what happened?).. anyway, I dislike this guy from the start...

Zero Tolerance

Hudson played rarely, Nellie used Marco early and he did well playing heavy minutes. It was good to see...Marco would have slammed that ball home if he hadn't lost control of it...And does any one agree with me that his behind the back crossover had his defender fooled?
Team49ers
I heart Norv Turner.​

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

wow, just read this article from the san francisco chronicle, which i got to from hoopshype.com/rumors.htm -

kinda crazy thinking about it. i hope it doesn't become a distraction/motivation to go for individual stats over team success (like when half the clippers were free agents a few years back), because i actually kinda like how the warriors play. then again, it might not necessarily be a bad thing, if the warriors can draw some good free agents or facilitate trades for other teams' disgruntled stars.. what do you warrior fans think?

Quote:
(11-01) 20:50 PDT Oakland -- After Wednesday's deadline passed without extended deals for centers Andris Biedrins and Patrick O'Bryant, the underlying theme of the Warriors' season became even clearer.

Just about everyone on Golden State's roster - including tonight's starting lineup - is playing for a new contract this season, and how they perform individually and collectively will determine where the suddenly money-conscious Warriors go from here., O'Bryant would probably be packing his bags for another stint in the D-League.

Now, like the majority of his teammates, O'Bryant will be auditioning for Nellie-ball and beyond.

"Definitely, it's motivation," O'Bryant said. "I got to prove myself to everybody, not just the Warriors this year. Prove it to the whole league."

Briefly: ]If Davis opts out, the Warriors would have only about $32 million in committed salary for the 2008-09 season.
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

Quote:
Just about everyone on Golden State's roster - including tonight's starting lineup - is playing for a new contract this season, and how they perform individually and collectively will determine where the suddenly money-conscious Warriors go from here.
pimp.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Back
Top Bottom