Official Warriors Season Thread

paul is 0n nt

Banned
My bad daprescription... I know you've made the past couple of season threads for the Warriors but I couldn't passthis up:
23ska909red02:
So get 'em going. (my money's on the Warriors thread being made first)

laugh.gif
Yup, you know it!

Just remember guys, the mods want...
23ska909red02:
Season threads for NON-GAME discussion, and game day threads for the individual games.

Anyways, it feels good to be back. Welcome to the Official Warriors Season Thread. We welcome input from the Warriors Thread regulars, but also from those ofyou who aren't.
And I'd like to add that I miss season threads.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis

Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

damn i missed being the first by 2 minutes! :pimp:
pimp.gif
good arguements in the discussion thread about game/season threads. Paul those arguements definately helped. BTW, im rooting for the Warriors to come out of the West this year. :pimp:
pimp.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

BallinBoykz:
damn i missed being the first by 2 minutes!
pimp.gif
good arguements in the discussion thread about game/season threads. Paul those arguements definately helped. BTW, im rooting for the Warriors to come out of the West this year.
pimp.gif

It was just something I felt really strongly about. Thanks for everyone showing their support
pimp.gif

I think it's a travesty that some analysts overlook your Raptors. The Raptors are one my favorite teams in the East this year. Chris Bosh is a beast
pimp.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

That's what I get for leaving the computer for 30 mins :lol:
laugh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIOR S
Harrington Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
So get 'em going. (my money's on the Warriors thread being made first)
:lol:
laugh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
I think it's a travesty that some analysts overlook your Raptors. The Raptors are one my favorite teams in the East this year. Chris Bosh is a beast .
:lol:
laugh.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Baron's gonna have a strong season. Hopefully injuries wont hamper him this year. Best of luck to the Warriors.
Team Grizzlies

In an attempt to discourage people from mistaking these season/news threads from game threads, I'll be editing out game info from titles of season/news threads for a little while, until everyone is clear on the difference between season threads and game threads. Stuff like, "vs. LAC, 11/02" only makes people wonder if this is the season-long thread or the game thread.

Additionally, we would PREFER people indicate something like "'07-'08 Season Thread" or "Warriors News" in the titles, but that's not a demand or rule or anything.

The point is to just make it clear where the game discussion is and where the season-long discussion is, and not blur the line between the two in the process.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

checkin in :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

^ PM sent.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

^ Reported.

I'm tired of you coming in to Warrior related thread with NOTHING to add but negativity.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

i cant make a season prediction in a season thread? that seems ridiculous
TEAMYANKEES

Haha, Paul Is 0n NT hopped on making a new season thread like crazy.

Nice to see the season threads back...It's so much harder to talk with your team without them. The game threads only talk about the actual on court game...not what goes on off the court.

Let's go Golden State Warriors!

How is everyone's fantasy team working out? I'm pretty satisfied haha...Except for Mark Blount :smh:
smh.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

can someone pm the new sig...min is really outdated

thanks
TEAMWARRIORS
Davis - Richardson - Jackson - Harrington - Biedrins - Ellis - Azubuike - Barnes
Pietrus - Jasikevius - Powell Foyle - Cabarkapa - O'Bryant

:pimp:
pimp.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

hey, who went to the open practice on sunday? I know it's a little late, but i just have to know who was there. I was in section 115 row 8....
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

Back
Top Bottom