Official Washington Wizards Rebranding / Offseason Thread

Young has to go.

Blatche has to go.

Saunders has to go.

The whole movement should be making sure we make the proper moves to not piss Wall's agent off when his rookie contract is up. BOTTOM LINE.

Get rid of these locker room killers.

Besides Crawford, Wall, and McGee... Everyone needs to step...

Young has to go.

Blatche has to go.

Saunders has to go.

The whole movement should be making sure we make the proper moves to not piss Wall's agent off when his rookie contract is up. BOTTOM LINE.

I got folks that work at Verizon Center.

He's selfish.  Doesn't wanna improve his game overall.  Glad to score 40 to be on SportsCenter, but lose by 10.  A Wes Unseld-era type of player.

He's the type of player who is the difference of a team "just glad to make it" (Wizards) as opposed to "we building here to win it all every year" (Spurs/Lakers).

To finally change the culture of the team, he gotta go.  He's played his way into some legit value (rare for a young Bullets/Wizard drafted player), so the time is now.

I got folks that work at Verizon Center.

He's selfish.  Doesn't wanna improve his game overall.  Glad to score 40 to be on SportsCenter, but lose by 10.  A Wes Unseld-era type of player.

He's the type of player who is the difference of a team "just glad to make it" (Wizards) as opposed to "we building here to win it all every year" (Spurs/Lakers).

To finally change the culture of the team, he gotta go.  He's played his way into some legit value (rare for a young Bullets/Wizard drafted player), so the time is now.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Young has to go.

Blatche has to go.

Saunders has to go.

Cosigning all the above....

I'm pressed to see these new uni's....

Young has to go.

Blatche has to go.

Saunders has to go.

Cosigning all the above....

I'm pressed to see these new uni's....

I like the twist on the old school uniforms..although I admit I wasn't crazy about them when I first saw them (thought they would take a clean/creative approach).

The away uniforms are clean..big fan of the shorts.

There are some alternate logos on the home page with blue and grey so I'm hoping we see an all grey or all blue alternate without the stripes.

I do like how they are veering away from the actual wizard logo...the DC and momument basketball are very nice

I like the twist on the old school uniforms..although I admit I wasn't crazy about them when I first saw them (thought they would take a clean/creative approach).

The away uniforms are clean..big fan of the shorts.

There are some alternate logos on the home page with blue and grey so I'm hoping we see an all grey or all blue alternate without the stripes.

I do like how they are veering away from the actual wizard logo...the DC and momument basketball are very nice

Young has to go.

Blatche has to go.

Saunders has to go.

Pretty much sums it up.
We're probably stuck with Blatche though. Nobody is going to trade for him.

Young has to go.

Blatche has to go.

Saunders has to go.

Pretty much sums it up.
We're probably stuck with Blatche though. Nobody is going to trade for him.

Young has to go.

Blatche has to go.

Saunders has to go.

Besides Crawford, Wall, and *edit* Booker, Young & McGee... Everyone needs to step...
Edited more to my liking. Nick's game greatly improved this year, I don't understand the selfish comment.
In regards to the Uniforms, I like them, good way to reference the past and have a great twist. The minor details like the d in Wizards being the Washington Monument is well done.

The Nave alternate shouldn't have any stripes when and if they create it. All I want now is a new name (if they decide to do it).

My vote is for the Washington Diplomats, I know we'll never see the "Bullets" again.

Young has to go.

Blatche has to go.

Saunders has to go.

Besides Crawford, Wall, and *edit* Booker, Young & McGee... Everyone needs to step...
Edited more to my liking. Nick's game greatly improved this year, I don't understand the selfish comment.
In regards to the Uniforms, I like them, good way to reference the past and have a great twist. The minor details like the d in Wizards being the Washington Monument is well done.

The Nave alternate shouldn't have any stripes when and if they create it. All I want now is a new name (if they decide to do it).

My vote is for the Washington Diplomats, I know we'll never see the "Bullets" again.

I don't understand how anyone is a Nick Young fan. Are ya'll reading the box scores or watching the game? He literally brings NOTHING to the table besides scoring and it's usually not in an efficient manner. Jordan Crawford is capable of doing EVERYTHING that Nick does and more.

He is NOT worth the type of money he'll be seeking when/if the signing period begins. Let him walk...retain the younger/cheaper Crawford.

I don't understand how anyone is a Nick Young fan. Are ya'll reading the box scores or watching the game? He literally brings NOTHING to the table besides scoring and it's usually not in an efficient manner. Jordan Crawford is capable of doing EVERYTHING that Nick does and more.

He is NOT worth the type of money he'll be seeking when/if the signing period begins. Let him walk...retain the younger/cheaper Crawford.

Agree w/ Kev, although I'd like to see Young "mature" w/ this team a little more...I can't say that it would be ok to see him go only if we get an asset in return.

So folks..possible summer trades, best draft choices, etc..? who do we go & try to get...

Sullinger is staying at OSU... any other possible big men worth it this yr?

Agree w/ Kev, although I'd like to see Young "mature" w/ this team a little more...I can't say that it would be ok to see him go only if we get an asset in return.

So folks..possible summer trades, best draft choices, etc..? who do we go & try to get...

Sullinger is staying at OSU... any other possible big men worth it this yr?

I'm not "bashing" Young.  I feel like I'm just stating the obvious -- I don't miss a Wizards game either in person or on TV.

He's the type who will thrive with other vets around him on an already winning team IF he gets the time he demands.  New Orleans and Lakers come to mind.

We need a natural leader at the 2, and Crawford beat him out on that front in that short period of time IMO.

I'm still
indifferent.gif
@ why we couldn't get J.J. Hickson from Cleveland, so Crawford came as a pleasant surprise.

I just want Derrick Williams from Arizona...
I'd be debating with you for days if Wall wasn't around.  But I really think (with Wall improving over this summer) they will really play and develop well together. Which means Blatche NEEDS to go... get a 2nd round pick!

We need a vet at the 4.  A ROCK.  We young at every other starting position (given we get lucky and get Williams).  Is Oakley still available?

I'm not "bashing" Young.  I feel like I'm just stating the obvious -- I don't miss a Wizards game either in person or on TV.

He's the type who will thrive with other vets around him on an already winning team IF he gets the time he demands.  New Orleans and Lakers come to mind.

We need a natural leader at the 2, and Crawford beat him out on that front in that short period of time IMO.

I'm still
indifferent.gif
@ why we couldn't get J.J. Hickson from Cleveland, so Crawford came as a pleasant surprise.

I just want Derrick Williams from Arizona...
I'd be debating with you for days if Wall wasn't around.  But I really think (with Wall improving over this summer) they will really play and develop well together. Which means Blatche NEEDS to go... get a 2nd round pick!

We need a vet at the 4.  A ROCK.  We young at every other starting position (given we get lucky and get Williams).  Is Oakley still available?

I'd like to see Booker stay. Williams would be an excellent draft pick...we still need another center though.

In terms of active un-restricted free agents this summer..I'm not too impressed w/ the list, but there may be a few guys who can help.. We need to clear house ASAP like most would agree.

Back
Top Bottom