Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Apr 30 2012 11:26 AM EDT�102
[h1]Lil Wayne, Cash Money Settle $20 Million 'Lollipop' Lawsuit[/h1][h2]Track's co-producer Deezle, who claimed he wasn't properly compensated, has settled for an undisclosed amount.[/h2]
By Rob Markman (@RobMarkman)

The folks at Cash Money Records just saw their pockets get a little lighter after they came to an agreement with longtime producer Darius "Deezle" Harrison. Last year, the New Orleans producer filed a court action for $20 million against Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records claiming he wasn't compensated for his co-production work on�Lil Wayne's #1 2008�hit single "Lollipop."�TMZ�reports�that Weezy has finally settled the case out of court.

Deezle produced "Mrs. Officer" in full and co-produced a few tracks off Tunechi's�Tha Carter III,�including the Grammy-winning "Lollipop." It was Jim Jonsin who served as the chief beatmaker on the song, and he too filed a suit in April 2010�claiming�that he wasn't paid proper royalties from the track. Jonsin has since settled his case with the label, and now, according to reports, so has Deezle, thanks to a confidential agreement.

Hitmaker Bangladesh also had issues with the powerhouse label. In 2008 he claimed he wasn't properly compensated after producing "A Milli," another stand-out single from Wayne's triple-platinum�Tha Carter III.�Bang went on to supply the beat for "6 Foot 7 Foot" for Wayne's�Tha Carter IVand claimed to MTV News that there was initially a payment issue with that track as well. In March, however,�Bangladesh was happy to report�that he and Cash Money put all of their differences behind them.

"We just did some nice business together. They just bought a whole bunch of tracks, that's about it," Bang said. "They gave me a song deal, basically, first song deal I ever had, so shouts out to Cash Money."

[h2]XXcLusive: Birdman Talks�Rich Gang�Film Starring Lil Wayne and YMCMB[/h2]
2 HRS AGO�·�TV & MOVIES�·�BY MLELINWALLA�·�226�VIEWS

Always looking to expand his empire, Baby is looking to make a serious run in Hollywood with the launch of Cash Money Films this year.

Along with a yet-to-be titled starring vehicle for Omar Epps, and which producer Tracey Edmonds will also have a hand in, hip-hop’s No. 1 Stunna has a major plan to put his entire label on the silver screen via a movie called,�Rich Gang.

“We start shooting that in the fall,

First single off of "I Am Not A Human Being 2".

lilwaynebigseanmyhomiesstill-600x600.jpg

AP: What’s next musically? And what happened in the beef between you and Pusha T?

Lil Wayne: I just finished recording my “I Am Not a Human Being II

Last edited:
it'll be like dedication 2, it just won't be gangsta like d2....if that makes any sense

idk man that old weezy flow and his drawl used to merk almost anybody around that time
EDIT: and if it aint gangsta like 2 then its not like 2

Last edited:
Dedication 4 will be legit, glad wayne is comin back around to make some music, lets just hope its the wayne we kno

Dedication 4 will be legit, glad wayne is comin back around to make some music, lets just hope its the wayne we kno

I am a or was a big wayne fan as anybody but I dont think this mixtape will be any good. Better than sorry for the wait? possibly. better than no ceilings? not likely. On par with dedication 3 is my bet. Should just create a whole new mixtape series instead of continuing to disgrace the dedication series. Luckily for D3 it had **** pleaser and drakes verse on "get like me"

here is the cover for i am not a human being 2 designed by kanyes people DONDA.

drops march 26th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom